Based in Cannes, she’s more than capable of cruising the French and Italian Rivieras as well as Corsica & Sardinia. Her 3 spacious en suite cabins make her a real holiday home in the sun – one that offers exciting new horizons each time you visit.
This syndicate is made up of 6 shareholders each enjoying 8 weeks use a year. There is an even spread of retirees and parents with school age children. This means there is a broad cross-section of preferences regarding the choice of school holidays, and those who prefer to avoid time on board during those periods.
Having a full-time Capt on board means this yacht is incredibly well maintained and offers co-owners greater freedoms to cruise locally – or cover greater distances without having to return to its home port for change-over days. Some co-owners agree to work together to create back-to-back itineraries, where one co-owner visits say Corsica or Sardinia on her, and the other picks her up there and subsequently returns her again to her home berth in Cannes.
The essence of this syndicate is to create exceptional value boating, coupled with exceptional cruising capabilities.
This syndicate is a Fractional Association Platinum Member, working to the association’s Code of Conduct and fulfil their Maintenance Management criteria. This includes an owners’ website for the selection of their weeks, a communication forum and real time access to the management accounts.
A great example of a Princess 61 with features you would normally only find on a later boat.
All the cabins are beautifully appointed and she benefits from two doubles and two twin cabins.
- Three cabins with three heads
- Med Spec air conditioning
- Larger MAN engine option
- New generator 2016
- Crew cabin fit out
- Hydraulic Passerelle
- 3-cabin layout: A lovely midships double cabin with en-suite heads and shower complements the forward double which is also en-suite.
- To port is a comfortable twin cabin (or double) which also has its own heads and shower.
- Two stair cases to the Flybridge are easy to use.
- Aft cabin fit out for crew or occasional guests.
- Hull: GRP –modified deep V with spray rails and propeller tunnels.
- Hand laid glass fibre construction with isophthalic gel coat backed by initial lay-up of powder bound matt and isophthalic resin
- Side Deck: GRP –with non-slip surface
- Superstructure: GRP
- Cockpit/Bathing Platform: GRP –
- Teak laid decks
Furniture finished in natural High gloss Cherry, helm console finished with Nomex non-reflective finish and chocolate leather panels, Burr-elm dash board. Light grey cotton upholstery. Light grey deep pile carpets (2013), heads finished with teak decking, cherry and cream avonite tops.
- Galley work top is Granite with a fleck avonite.
- External: Upholstery is white with navy piping.
- Foredeck sun cushions have light grey fitted covers.
- Engines: 2x MAND2848LE403, 8-cylinder V configuration 800HP@2300 RPM
- Twin disk-gear boxes on a straight shaft drive water lubricated stern glands.
- Rudder angle indicator.
- Speed Max: 28knots (depending on conditions).
- Cruising speed: 23knots cruising 24gallons (110lit)/hour each engine.
- Range: Approximately 300miles
- Hydraulic power-assisted Hypro steering
- Thruster: Sidepower bow thruster15hp
- Trim tabs
- 1 bank of 4 x 24-volt heavy duty batteries for engine starting (2010)
- 1 bank of6 x 24-volt heavy duty batteries for domestic use (2011)
- 1 bank of 4 x 24-volt heavy duty AGM batteries for Bow thruster (2018)
- Shore power system: 240 volts shore power supply to all cabins
- Polarity check system
- Circuit breakers on all circuits12v dropper for certain navigation and radio circuits
- Reya 20-amp invertor to one socket
- ChargingKohler 13Kva generator,1000 hours new2016
- 2 Engine alternators charge via blocking diodes to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries
- Dolphin24v 50Ah Float battery charger
- Hot water production: 240volt immersion and hot water calorifier
- Pressurised hot and cold-water system
- Water level gauge, Deck filler
- Fuel: 770 Gallons, 3,500Litres, 4Tankswith sight gauges
- Fuel cross over valve, 2Separ2000/18primary fuel filters
- Per engine (4 total)
- Water: 166gallons, 755litres, 2 Tanks including 16 gallons hot water
- Holding tank with sea and deck pump out (56 gallon)
- Reversible electric (2000 watt) Lewmar anchor winch with Capstan, foredeck / helm position controls
- 35kg Ultra anchor and 75m chain feeding through bow roller
- Danforth kedge anchor
- Fore deck wash and fore deck locker
- Full set of IMCO navigation lights
- Stainless steel bow, stern and two spring cleats in pairs
- Three large pantograph windscreen wipers with fresh water wash
- Searchlight with remote control on Arch, manual Search light on bow
- Electric horns
- Opacmare hydraulic passerelle with remote control, doubles as dinghy lift
- Foredeck sunbathing cushions with light grey covers
- Bimini system over foredeck cushions
- Stern Quarter capstan winches for mooring lines
- One side door from internal helm
- Life rafts 3x Bombard 6 man
- Swimming ladder off platform as standard plus extra-large ladder with teak treads
- Flybridge bimini
- Screen cover
- Winter screen
- Bathing platform shower
- Cockpit and Flybridge overhead and low-level lighting on all steps and stairs
- BRIG Rib with Suzuki 30hp outboard engine, mounting chocks and lifting straps
- Large teak folding cockpit table with 6 folding chairs
- Additional safety equipment
- Four underwater lights in transom
- Manufacturer: Princess
- Model: 61 Flybridge
- Share Price: £50,000
- Usage: 8 weeks per annum
- Annual Maintenance Fee: €15,000
- Length: 18.77m
- Beam: 4.88m
- Model year: 2001/2016 refit
- Construction: GRP
- Berths: 6 (plus crew)
- Engines: 2
- Engine make: MAN
- Engine model: 800hp
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Engine hours: 2050
The Yacht Share Network provides the specification and details of this vessel in good faith but does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyors, agents, or his legal advisors to investigate any details that the buyer desires to validate. All vessels are offered subject to a prior sale, price alteration, or withdrawal without further notice.