Cannes - Cote d'Azur
Fractional Yacht Ownership in South of France & Monaco
The Yacht Share Network in France and Monaco is operated by William Parton, arguably the most experienced British yacht broker in France. He is somewhat unique in the Côte d’Azur, being the ABYA’s most long-standing independent professional yacht brokers association member.
William is resident in the South of France, fluent in English and French and is therefore on hand locally to take care of your needs; with access to an excellent support network of trusted professional contacts.
Since 1995 he has been looking after the sale and maintenance of used and new boats, standing the test of time, he has truly seen and dealt with it all!
The French Riviera just oozes charm and romance. Referred to as the Côte d’Azur, it runs from Italy along to Spain, incorporating the coastline of the French Riviera and Monaco.
It’s the birthplace of stylish yachting. With up to 50% of the worlds’ Superyachts based there and circa 90% of all Superyachts having visited this epicentre of yachting.
It’s no surprise that there are an abundance of coastal hotspots all along this coast. Monaco, Saint Tropez, Cannes, Antibes and Nice are just a few of the must-visit ports of call.
Specs, Equipment and Information
A big, beautiful, light and airy luxury yacht:
- LOA 121 ft 8 in (37.07m)
- Beam 26ft 6 in (8.09m)
- Draft 6ft 8 in (2m)
- Displacement approx 200 t
- Air Draft 43’2” (13.175m)
- Top Speed 18 knots
- Cruising Speed 12 knots
- Range at Cruising Speed 1153 NM
- Interior designer – Cristiano Gatto
- Exterior designer and naval architect – Gulf Craft
All the capacity you need for comfort and convenience:
- Fuel tank capacity 6430 USG (24,340L)
- Fresh water tank capacity 1075 USG (6049L)
- Black tank capacity 260 USG (984L)
- Grey tank capacity 260 USG (984L)
Generators and Engines
Powered by technology you can rely on:
- Generators – Twin Northern Lights 55kW, 50 Hz
- Engines – Twin MTU 16V2000M96L, 1393kW, 2600BHP, 2450 RPM
Superb interiors and exteriors, all crafted with sheer luxury at their heart:
- 6 guest cabins including the owner’s cabin
- Two double guest cabins with en-suit bathrooms
- Two twin guest cabins with en-suit bathrooms
- 1 VIP cabin
- 3 three crew cabins with en-suite bathrooms
- A captain’s cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Crew mess and lounge
- Day heads on Main deck and Upper deck
- Huge, light, bright Main Saloon
- Large, light Owners Stateroom
- A stunning Upper Saloon
- A well designed guest lounge and guest stateroom
- An enormous sun deck with pool
- Awnings on the sun deck aft, upper deck aft and upper deck forward
- A well equipped main galley
- A fully equipped laundry
Electronics, technology and equipment
All the essentials and luxuries you need, all top quality:
- A beach club/garage with room for a dinghy
- State-of-the-art navigation system, radio and instrumentation
- Cutting edge electrical system and instrumentation
- Superb entertainment systems
- Extensive safety system
- Swim platform with electrohydraulic stern door and swim ladder
- Stabilisation system
- Anchoring and mooring equipment
- Air conditioning
- Batteries and chargers for all the relevant equipment
- Superb navigation system, radio system and instrumentation
- CCTV with 6 cameras, alarm and monitoring system
- Intercom telephone system
- Fire detection and appliances
- Life saving kit
- A brilliant yacht-wide entertainment and networking system
Majesty 120 Trideck
Majesty yachts by Gulf Craft: it’s a name to reckon with, and this boat is a real treat for anyone who insists on both quality and comfort. Her fabulous twin MTU 16V2000M96L engines are just the start of the story, offering an impressive cruising speed range of more than 1500 Nautical Miles. This boat looks amazing, and it delivers performance to match.
The interior, in keeping with every yacht from this respected maker, is packed with style, every space being maximised for comfort and convenience. Contemporary minimalist interior design, courtesy of the gurus at the Italian studio of Cristiano Gatto Design Team, are yours, providing that legendary luxury hotel feel. The light simply streams into every cabin through beautiful, big windows offering spectacular views. If you dream of lying in bed on board a supreme luxury yacht watching the ocean speed by and the clouds scud overhead, this is your boat!
The Majesty 120 offers an impressive 573 square metres of beautiful living space, evenly split between her interior and exterior. Her remarkable sun deck is the crowning glory, giving you unencumbered views of the oceans to the horizon, complete with a smart bimini with its own sofa and bar. If ocean-going magic is on your wish list, she’s ideal.
Majesty 120 Trideck
6 Weeks p.a.