Mallorca - Puerto Portals
Fractional Yacht Ownership in Mallorca
Yacht Share Network Mallorca is located in what is arguably the most stylish marina in the Mediterranean, Puerto Portals. Our local team is headed by the founders of Yacht Share Network, Simon and Mandy Maunder coupled with an attentive and extremely experienced management crew under the supervision of Abby Lythgoe-Jenvey.
Mallorca is a global yachting metropolis. With easy access through an extensive flight network coupled with some of the best anchorages and marinas in the western Mediterranean, it’s a hard to be a combination of convenience and pleasure.
Cruising between Mallorca, Ibiza, Menorca, Formentera and Cabrera is always a relatively short cruise, with each Island offering an abundance of anchorages in dream coves and a cross section of vibrant ports. Puerto Portals and Nuevo Ibiza are certainly among the best in the world with an atmosphere that every boater simply has to experience sometime during their yachting days.
Specs, Equipment and Information
This beautiful craft features all this:
- 2016/7 refit TRAC at-anchor & passage stabilisers
- New and upgraded A/V including Apple TV & full bluetooth throughout
- High speed WIFI on board New and upgraded watermaker
- New exterior cushions and covers
- Complete overhaul to Williams 385 tender
You’re in for a treat as far as the machinery is concerned:
- Main Engines 2 x MAN 1550hp Gear Boxes
- ZF Propeller Diameter 38’’x 35.5’’ x4 Bx1.1(KCA)
- Maximum Speed 25kn
- Cruising Speed 13kn
- Range 350 nm
Auxiliary Machinery & Electrical System:
This boat is superbly equipped:
- Generators 2 x ONAN 22.5 kW
- Electricity 220V single phase Batteries Mastervolt gel cell
There’s generous tank capacity:
- Fuel 7374 ltrs
- Water 1590 ltrs
- Watermaker HEM 20/1300 (new 2015)
- Watermaker Capacity 180 ltrs/hour
- Black & Grey Water Total 379 ltrs
Plus lots of cool extras:
- Bow Thruster – American Bow thruster
- Stern Thruster – American Bow thruster
- TRAC zero speed Fuel Filters
- Racor 30 micron Boilers
- 2x Rheinstrom HZK 75 WCs Rheinstrom Air-conditioning Marine Air systems
Safety & Security Equipment:
This craft has safety at its heart:
- Alarms – Fireboy System Auto Boning Alarm System
- Baltic Horse Ring Zodiac 10 man liferaft
- ACR EPIRB
Communicate like a pro!
- Satcom Cellular GSM System VHF x2
- One Raymarine fixed UHF x 2 Telephone Exchange
Know exactly where you are, and where you’re going:
- Automatic Pilot Raymarine Speed Log
- Raymarine Echo Sounder
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine Chart Plotter
- Raymarine DGPS / AIS
- Yes Wind Instruments by Raymarine
- Maxwell 4000 windlass
- Pool 100kg anchor
- Aft warping capstan
- Maxwell 2200 ground tackle
- Boat crane & davits
- Opacmare Passerelle
- Opacmare Sideboarding ladder
- Yes Searchlight
- Yes Braai grill
- Siemans Ice maker
- Uline Refrigerator
- Engel Wash and go pure water system
- All the exterior seat cushions have been replaced, along with the winter covers
Audio/Visual Entertainment Systems:
Great on-board entertainment:
- Apple TV system throughout
- Mini mac 500GB fitted 2015
- New televisions in all the cabins
Galley & Laundry Equipment:
Wonderfully well equipped:
- Galley Miele oven, hob and extractor
- Galley dishwasher
- Siemens Laundry x 1 washer and dryer combined
- Safes x3
Horizon 80 Syndicate Information
One of the first things you’ll notice when boarding this yacht is the build quality and the extraordinary sense of substance. The furnishings are solid, beautifully crafted and luxurious, and the sense of space you feel inside is simply amazing.
This yacht has enjoyed considerable investment over the years. Even during winter she’s always in show-ready condition, with consistent maintenance and frequent upgrades.
All of her four en-suite cabins are unusually spacious and seem somehow more private than most yachts of this size. The heads, with their tiled showers and marble floors, give off an air of class and solidity that you’d expect from a much bigger boat.
This syndicate absolutely loves to cruise, with many owners picking two successive weeks on board with good, long passages in mind. The two very experienced and capable crew are a real credit to her, managing to remain discreet yet suitably attentive without infringing on one’s privacy.
For those of you who are used to bareboat yachting but wish to spend more time at anchor and cruise further afield, as well as enjoying an easier passage, this is the next natural step. Being under the 25m threshold, her owners are able to skipper their yacht with normal ICC accreditation, but there’s always additional assistance from a Captain and Hostess/Deckhand to help you get the very best out of this substantial yacht. Nor are the provisioning and household chores your responsibilities.
Thanks to this beautiful craft, the legendary superyacht lifestyle is yours at a much more down to earth budget than you might expect. Are you ready for your next big yachting adventure?
6 Weeks p.a.
2008 - (2019/20 refit)