- Yacht Data
- Syndicate Information
6 Weeks p.a.
Fractional Yacht Ownership in Mallorca
Yacht Share Network Mallorca is located in what is arguably the most stylish marina in the Mediterranean, Puerto Portals. Our local team is headed by the founders of Yacht Share Network, Simon and Mandy Maunder coupled with an attentive and extremely experienced management crew under the supervision of Lewis and his team from Yacht Management Network.
Mallorca is a global yachting metropolis. With easy access through an extensive flight network coupled with some of the best anchorages and marinas in the western Mediterranean, it’s a hard to be a combination of convenience and pleasure.
Cruising between Mallorca, Ibiza, Menorca, Formentera and Cabrera is always a relatively short cruise, with each Island offering an abundance of anchorages in dream coves and a cross section of vibrant ports. Puerto Portals and Nuevo Ibiza are certainly among the best in the world with an atmosphere that every boater simply has to experience sometime during their yachting days.
Specs, Equipment and Information
- Hull Shape: Deep Vee
- LOA: 111 ft 3 in
- Beam: 24 ft 3 in
- Maximum Draft: 8 ft 1 in
- Dry Weight: 274120 lbs
- Maximum Speed: 26 knots
- Cruising Speed: 20 knots
Cutting edge power:
- Total Power: 4920 HP
- Engine 1: MTU Model M94 16V 2000, inboard, diesel, 1350 hours, direct drive, engine power 2460 HP
- Engine 2: MTU Model M94 16V 2000, inboard, diesel, 1350 hours, direct drive, engine power 2460 HP
Well-resourced with the essentials:
- Fresh Water Tanks – 1031 Gallons
- Fuel Tanks – 5091 Gallons
An exciting choice of accommodation:
- 2 single berths, 2 twin berths, 2 double berths
- 5 cabins
- The on-deck master cabin has a full bath jacuzzi, dressing room and separate toilet
- 2 Double Cabins below deck
- 2 Twin Cabins with outboard inboard berths for extra space
- The saloon contains 3 big sofas, 2 corner coffee tables, and a chair
- The saloon balcony increases its length by 250mm at each end
- There’s a table for 8 people
- The Flybridge has a wet bar complete with bar stools, fridge, ice maker and griddle
Main Deck Exterior
Room for alfresco entertainment:
- Table 120cm x 270cm
- Bench Seat for 4-6 people
- Child-safe stairs to the swim platform
- 10 Fenders
- Two Winches
- Remote Control Pilot Outlet
- Six Folding Deck Chairs
- Two Safety Buoys with a Rescue Line
- Six Scatter Cushions
- Two Windlass – Port: 120m / Starboard: 150m
Equipped with the finest tech:
- Compass Radar – Furuno RCU-014 & Furuno Nav-Net VX2
- Computer Log-speedometer
- Cockpit speakers – Bose Repeater(s)
- Plotter Navigation Center Autopilot – Simrad AP50
- CD player System
- Bose Radio
- Bose DVD Player
- VHF – Simrad DSC RS87
- GPS – Furuno Sat
- Depth sounder
Cooking and Entertaining
- Miele Glass Ceramic Hob – 5 zones
- Miele oven
- Miele microwave
- Miele dishwasher
- Raritan Ice Maker
- Fridge Sub-Zero (700 TR)
- Freezer Sub-Zero (700 TF)
- Coffee machine
- Miele extractor hood and filters
- B&O telephone
- Fire blanket
- Fresh water maker
- Miele Washing machine
- Miele deep freeze
- Miele Hot water Oven
Sunseeker 34m Syndicate Information
We are very proud of our flagship syndicate, the magnificent Sunseeker 34m. Delivered in 2009, this wonderful yacht is one of the finest examples from the ever-popular Sunseeker 34m series.
Featuring a fresh interior with a 5 cabin layout, including a spacious master cabin on the main deck, this gorgeous yacht is perfectly suited to cruising in comfort and style. There is also ample deck space for entertaining, including a large aft deck and generous flybridge area.
This yacht syndicate enjoys a nomadic existence in the western Med during the summer months, travelling even further afield in the winter season. The owners jointly decide on her itinerary up front then simply join her in a variety of new and exciting locations throughout the year.
The 5 very spacious cabins make it easy to host large numbers of guests in great comfort. The long-established crew of six is extremely capable and understand each individual owner’s preferences very well. With an Italian chef on board to cater for the varying tastes of each guest, extended cruising becomes even more pleasurable.
This yacht has been lovingly maintained by her Captain, who has been with her for many years now and knows each and every aspect of her in almost mind-numbing detail! His preventative maintenance schedule has ensured that she constantly performs perfectly at optimum levels of efficiency.
6 Weeks p.a.
16V 2000hp M93