South of France
Fractional Yacht Ownership in South of France & Monaco
The Yacht Share Network in France and Monaco is operated by William Parton, arguably the most experienced British yacht broker in France. He is somewhat unique in the Côte d’Azur, being the ABYA’s most long-standing independent professional yacht brokers association member.
William is resident in the South of France, fluent in English and French and is therefore on hand locally to take care of your needs; with access to an excellent support network of trusted professional contacts.
Since 1995 he has been looking after the sale and maintenance of used and new boats, standing the test of time, he has truly seen and dealt with it all!
The French Riviera just oozes charm and romance. Referred to as the Côte d’Azur, it runs from Italy along to Spain, incorporating the coastline of the French Riviera and Monaco.
It’s the birthplace of stylish yachting. With up to 50% of the worlds’ Superyachts based there and circa 90% of all Superyachts having visited this epicentre of yachting.
It’s no surprise that there are an abundance of coastal hotspots all along this coast. Monaco, Saint Tropez, Cannes, Antibes and Nice are just a few of the must-visit ports of call.
A wonderfully well maintained example of this popular craft with extremely low hours
Information & Features
Drive Type: Direct Drive Shafts
LOA: 15 m 24 cm
Beam: 4 m 62 cm
Max Draft: 1 m 30 cm
Cruising Speed: 23 kn
- Built by Sunseeker in Poole,UK
- Twin Volvo D12 325 hours as of 01/10/2021
- Kohler Generator 736 hours as of 01/10/2021
- Lewmar bow and stern thrusters twin stations
- Twin Volvo D12 715 HP 325 hours as of 01/10/2021
- 10 Kw Kohler generator 736 hours as of 01/10/2021
- Besenzoni hydraulic gangway
- Zodiac Cadet 2m70 dinghy with 8hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard
- Three double cabins , two with double berths , one with bunk beds
- Full beam central master cabin with double berth and en suite
- Forward VIP cabin with double berth and ensuite
- Guest cabin with twin bunks
- Spacious galley with stairs to port side
- Helm to starboard
- Large U shaped sofa to starboard side of saloon
- Sideboard to port side
- Aft teak covered cockpit
- Aft crew cabin with access through cockpit bench , single berth and WC
- Flying bridge helm to starboard
- Enormous sun lounging area to forward part of FB on port side
- Wet bar and dinette to aft of FB
- Besenzoni hydraulic gangway
- Zodiac Cadet 2m70 and 8hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard with cover
- Two warping winches in aft cockpit
- Raymarine E80 to helm with E120 radar plotter to FB
- Raymarine Depth to helm
- Raymarine Speed to helm
- Raymarine Multi to FB
- Simrad AP 25 autopilot twin stations
- Raymarine VHF 240 E at each helm
- Lewmar bow and stern thruster at each helm
- TV in saloon
- Ice maker in saloon
- Spacious galley with two refrigerators
- Three ring ceramic hob
- Multi function over
- Electric side window at helm
- Blue hull
- Blue bimini top
- Teak laid FB
- Aft crew cabin fit out
2005 Sunseeker Manhattan 50
This wonderfully well cared for one owner yacht is joining our fleet with the initial owner retaining a share, as his low usage doesn’t justify his outright ownership any more.
The yacht will be managed by her permanent Captain, who will be happy to act as a deckhand if any co-owners wish to skipper the yacht themselves. Likewise, he’ll be happy to disembark for the day or week if a suitably qualified co-owner wishes to helm the vessel and passage-make without any crew on board for added privacy.
Her berth is currently in Antibes, but subject to majority vote can be changed to other Côte d’Azur marinas in the future.
For those attracted to a co-ownership yacht in the med, but first would only like to dip their toe in the water this is an exceptional opportunity to do so.
D12 715 HP