- Yacht Data
- Syndicate Information
- SAR 10,447,951 ex VAT
7 days per month
Fractional Yacht Ownership in South Africa
The Victoria and Alfred waterfront is described as Africa’s most celebrated playground.
Being as far south as we in Europe is north of the equator it has the exact opposite seasons and weather to those in northern Europe, making Cape Town the perfect winter boating destination.
One can power cruise in the Langebaan Lagoon, or anywhere between False Bay and the wonderful Clifton Beach.
Marine life is in absolute abundance with whale watching and shark dives a very realistic yet breathtaking experience.
Specs, Equipment and Information
Your route to the wonders of Capetown and stunning South Africa
- LOA 18.25M 59’10”
- Beam 5.05M 16’7”
- Draft 1.46M 4’9″
- Displacement 36T79, 366LB
- Engines 2 x 900 mHp (662 kW) VOLVO D13
- Max speed 31 Knots
- Cruising speed 26 Knots
- Fuel Capacity 2,800L 740 US gal
- Water Capacity 750L 198 US gal
A 60ft luxury yacht with a mega-yacht attitude:
- Room for 6 guests plus crew
- One of the biggest flybridges on any 60-footer
- Great use of space thanks to the innovative use of Carbon Fibre
- 3 large cabins with ensuite bathroom facilities: one large master cabin amidships, a large VIP forward cabin, plus a twin bed cabin starboard
- A dedicated crew cabin
- Chic interior design by the respected international architect, Achille Salvagni
- Sleek, minimalist and incredibly comfortable
- The best family cruiser in its class
- Perfect for family and corporate entertainment
- Two beautiful interior lounges
- Endless elegant details
- A fabulous convertible lounge on the foredeck
Electronics, technology and equipment
Legendary performance plus stunning good looks:
- EPS electronic power steering
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Active trim control
- Navigation Center
- Compass, GPS
- Radar Detector
- TV Set, Radio
- Bow thruster
- Air Conditioning
- Fresh Water maker
- Electric head
Azimut 60 Flybridge Syndicate Information
This is a lot more than a luxury yacht. It’s a home from home, a luxury retreat, a base for adventures, and a hugely comfortable, stylish craft in which to entertain, play, and relax on the water. It’s perfect for either corporate or private entertaining, acting as a wonderfully private retreat.
Being based in Cape Town, the adventure-rich Atlantic Ocean is your playground. The city is ideally located for an unforgettable sailing experience, with multiple routes to keep you entertained. There’s the gorgeous V&A Waterfront, Robben Island, and glorious Saldahna to the West, all in the shadows of mighty Table Mountain and Cape Point itself, where you may be lucky enough to spot whales.
Co-owning a 25% share in this magnificent Azimut Flybridge reduces each partner’s purchase and running costs by a dramatic 75%. She can comfortable accommodates 12 guests, sleeping six across three luxury ensuite cabins, with extra quarters for the crew. She’s based in her home port of Cape Town, South Africa.
This is the 2022 model, custom built to the highest spec at Italy’s famous Azimut Benetti shipyard, and she’s due for delivery during the last quarter of 2021. The co-ownership deal on offer sees her fully managed, with a dedicated skipper, which means you benefit from a well-maintained investment that’s always ready for you to enjoy, at the drop of a hat.
Each of the four co-owners enjoys 7 consecutive days of usage every month on an exciting rotating calendar, with extra usage available according to availability. Would you like to own a quarter share of this outstanding yacht?
SAR 10,447,951 ex VAT
7 Days every month