Menorca - Mahon
Fractional Yacht Ownership in Menorca
Yacht Share Network in Menorca is in the very capable of hands of Samuel & Marc Pons, undoubtedly the most experienced boating business on the Island. Pedros Boat Centre founded by Samuel and Marc’s father Pedro in the 1960’s, is renowned for its broad range of services performed by a small army of bright red uniformed nautical experts.
Being the local distributor and service agent for a number of world class boating brands such as Sea Ray, Boston Whaler, Sessa Marine Yacht, Key Largo, Greenline, and Rodman, Pedros are best placed to ensure potential boaters have access to the best vessels with the best maintenance back-up on Menorca.
Recognising that the majority of their clients are non-resident on the Island and only visit their holiday homes on a regular seasonal basis, Pedros Boat have chosen to develop a co-ownership fleet of yachts to offer clients the pleasure of boat ownership, but on a proportional basis commensurate with their time on the island on a more financially astute shared cost, shared ownership basis.
Specs, Equipment and Information
A multi-purpose, multi-mission marvel:
- Incredibly smooth, predictable handling
- Unmatched ride quality
- Perfect for fishing, day trips, water sports and entertainment
- A popular dual-console design
- A double-wide companion seat, big enough for two
- Big head compartment to port
- A large bow seating area and foot well
- The wide bow makes using the beach boarding ladder easy, and makes the craft simple to anchor
- Uniquely convertible portside seating area configures for endless possibilities
- Her broad bow doubles as either a casting platform or a sunning area
- Optional bow filler cushions create a roomy sunpad perfect for afternoons at anchor
- The bow sunshade extends from the hardtop to provide extra protection from the elements
- The deluxe custom helm seat with arm rests adjusts to suit any captain
- Standard gunnel-mounted stainless-steel rod holders and optional raw-water washdown
- The Optional Fishing Package features a 19-gallon lighted livewell, a fishing station and stainless-steel transom-mounted rod holders
- An optional Summer Kitchen with luxury touches, including a refrigerator, electric grill and tool holders
Fitted to do more or less anything:
- Bow bolster, bow cushions with backrests and flip-up armrests, bow walk-through block off panel
- 6 drink holders plus package tray with drink holders
- Recessed storage / cup holder compartment
- Latched fibreglass lids
- Welded stainless steel forward side rails
- Portable head with pump-out
Dimensions, weight, capacity and engines
Small boat, big heart:
- Length overall 26′ 10” / 8.18 m
- Beam 9′ / 2.74 m
- Dry weight 5,200 lbs / 2,359 kg
- Draft 20” / 0.51 m
- Deadrise/transom 20 deg
- Max headroom – open
- Bridge clearance 9′ 1” / 2.77 m (w/ hardtop)
- Fuel capacity 175 gal / 622 L
- Water capacity 20 gal / 76 L
- Total weight 6,196 lbs / 2,810 kg
Boston Whaler 270 Vantage Syndicate Information
As the official distributor of Boston Whaler boats on the island of Menorca, we make sure this fabulous day boat is always expertly maintained, with service levels that are second to none.
This is a great day boat, easy to handle with her joystick controls and easy to enjoy with her extensive sundae space. Add her extra bow-rider seating and small heads and she’s a little masterpiece.
This syndicate of 4 shareholders all have homes in Menorca. This is a safe, high quality day boat that offers the perfect way to make the most of Menorca’s many dreamy anchorages. It’s a match made in heaven.
Each co-owner will enjoy 12 weeks of use a year to coincide with their time on the island. There’s a broad cross-section of preferences regarding the choice of time on board during the school holidays, and also outside the holidays.
Because this syndicate is a Fractional Association Platinum Member, they always work to the association’s Code of Conduct and fulfil their strict Maintenance Management criteria. This includes an owners’ website for the selection of weeks on board, a communication forum, and real time access to the management accounts.
12 weeks per annum
250 HP Verado outboard