Mallorca & Cote d'Azur & Italian Rivera |
Fractional Yacht Ownership in South of France & Monaco
The Yacht Share Network in France and Monaco is operated by William Parton, arguably the most experienced British yacht broker in France. He is somewhat unique in the Côte d’Azur, being the ABYA’s most long-standing independent professional yacht brokers association member.
William is resident in the South of France, fluent in English and French and is therefore on hand locally to take care of your needs; with access to an excellent support network of trusted professional contacts.
Since 1995 he has been looking after the sale and maintenance of used and new boats, standing the test of time, he has truly seen and dealt with it all!
The French Riviera just oozes charm and romance. Referred to as the Côte d’Azur, it runs from Italy along to Spain, incorporating the coastline of the French Riviera and Monaco.
It’s the birthplace of stylish yachting. With up to 50% of the worlds’ Superyachts based there and circa 90% of all Superyachts having visited this epicentre of yachting.
It’s no surprise that there are an abundance of coastal hotspots all along this coast. Monaco, Saint Tropez, Cannes, Antibes and Nice are just a few of the must-visit ports of call.
Principal Dimensions (approximate)
L. O. A. : 85′- 6 1/2″ ( 26. 07 M) L. W. L. : 76′- 6 1/2″ (23. 33 M) Beam : 23′-3″ (7. 07 M) Draft (half load) : 5′-9″(1. 75 M) Height (half load, W. L. to top of arch) : 29′-5″(8. 97 M) Displacement (half load) : 196,210 lbs (89 tons) Fuel : 3,480 US gal. (13,170 ltrs. ) Fresh Water : 400 US gal. (1,500 ltrs. ) Engine : Twin CAT C-18 ACERT 1136HP Generator : 2 x Onan 27kW (50Hz) or 2 x 29kW (60Hz)
Hull and Main Structure
1. ABS/DNV type approved fiber/resin & sandwich core material applied. 2. White gelcoat finish for hull above water line, exterior decks, and furniture. 3. One piece hull SCRIMPTM cored lamination w/ deep skeg and longitudinal girders. 4. Hull, deck & superstructure are built with licensed process SCRIMPTM for improved strength and less weight. 5. High-density foam cored hull bottom. 6. High-density Divinycell or equivalent foam cored hull sides, decks, and superstructure. 7. Stringers with high density foam coring. 8. Interior structural components all properly bonded to hull. 9. Strong collision bulkhead structure for extra safety. 10. International anti-fouling bottom paint w/ anti-osmosis treatment. 11. PropSpeed/PropGold metal paint for underwater appendages. 12. Tunnels for reduced draft. 13. High Performance Piercing Bow (HPPB).
Exterior Deck and Equipment
1. Teak aft deck, teak swim platform and teak steps to swim platform, and steps to flybridge. Non-skid for the rest. 2. FRP cap rail. 3. Maxwell VWC3500 vertical hydraulic anchor winch (x2) w/ local foot switches and remote. 4. 285 ft high tensile 1/2″ anchor chains (x2). 5. 100Kg S/S anchors (x2). 6. S/S rollers and chain stopper. 7. Heavy-duty 316 S/S cleats and fairlead w/ rollers. 8. Aft deck corner hawser (x2). 9. Bulwarks w/ flush mounted courtesy lights. 10. Bulwark side doors (x2) at aft deck for boarding. 11. Freshwater/sea water anchor chain washdown system by manual operation. 12. 1-3/4″ handrail with 1-1/2″ S/S stanchions and steel cable around entire boat. 13. S/S flag pole at bow. 14. Standard lines and Polyform F-7 fenders (x6). 15. Foredeck sunbathing cushion w/ drink holders. 16. Frameless windows, clear tempered laminated Low-E glass for windshield. 17. Frameless windows, tinted tempered laminated glass for side windows. 18. Stairs from aft deck to swim platform with S/S gate doors and handrails. 19. S/S sliding saloon entrance door, self- locking. 20. Deckhouse side entrance doors (x2), one sliding door on starboard side, and one hinged door from galley to port side walkway. 21. Aft deck Hi/Lo dining table (fiberglass or satin teak top). 22. Two Integrated stairs from aft deck to flybridge (one for port side, and the other one for starboard side). 23. Hydraulic Hi/Lo swim platform with function as tender lift up to max. 1500 lb. 24. Two pop-up cleats on Hi/Lo swim platform. 25. Boat hooks (x2) (ship loose). 26. Built-in shower with hot/cold water above swim platform. 27. One extractable swim ladder. 28. Rub rail around hull sides. 29. CE approved S/S portholes. 30. Exterior LED step lights. 31. Removable corner rails on swim platform.
Flybridge and Boat Deck
Flybridge1. Non-skid flybridge deck on entire deck area. 2. Helm station (as 2nd station). 3. Standard choices of Sunbrella fabrics for exterior cushions. 4. Standard choices of Sunbrella canvas covers for flybridge helm seats, aft deck seat, windshield, sunpad, and foredeck cushions and seat. 5. Choice of marble/Corian/Teak choice for countertop from standard collection. 6. Integral S/S handrails around exterior FRP cabinet. 7. One 24″ barbecue in custom cabinet per layout. 8. Custom two-level bar with S/S bar stools, sink, refrigerator, and icemaker as per layout. 9. Oversize drains w/ strainers on each corner of flybridge deck and internal overboard drains. 10. Radar arch w/ antenna bracket. 11. Tokai Sunshin search light (x1). 12. Chrome plated Buell air horns on top of radar arch. 13. S/S flag pole at stern. 14. LED white lights for Horizon logo on port & starboard side. 15. Boat deck furnishing: 1) a Jacuzzi with heating and FRP cover with sunpad above, OR 2) sun loungers (x3). 16. Hydraulic Steelhead davit (ES1500). 17. Hatch (x1) on hardtop (with a ship loose retractable ladder).
Pilothouse and Instruments
1. Stidd pilot chair (x1, manual). 2. Integrated instrument panel on helm station, standard choices of wood & leather. 3. Helm station (as main station). 4. L-shaped seats w/ wood table (in accordance with layout). 5. Heavy-duty Speich S/S wipers w/ wiper wash system. 6. Variable speed control on each windshield wiper. 7. Danforth or equivalent magnetic compass at both helms (flybridge and pilothouse). 8. International LED navigation lights. 9. Full set of engine gauges at both helms (flybridge and pilothouse). 10. Electric fuel and water level gauges. 11. Monitoring system for importation equipment (bilge pumps, blowers, navigation lights). 12. Surveillance camera system (PTZ cameras at aft deck and engine room). 13. DC12V receptacle. 14. Chart storage if space allowed
Engine Propulsion and Steering System
1. Twin CAT C18A 1136HP diesel engines w/reduction gears. 2. S/S shafts Aqualoy 22 HS or equivalent. 3. High performance S class 5 blade propellers in NiAlBr. 4. Main and intermediate bronze struts w/ backing plates. 5. Shaft and rudder packing glands with Tides Marine dripless seals or equivalent. 6. ZF Mathers engine controls with chrome control heads or Glendinning electronic engine control system at each station. 7. Third control station on aft deck (remote handheld type with throttles, gears, and thrusters). 8. Hynautic or equivalent power steering system. 9. S/S rudders w/ zinc plates. 10. S/S emergency tiller in rudder cabin. 11. Custom steering wheels at both stations. 12. Underwater exhaust system for engines w/ bypass mufflers. 13. ABT zero Speed Stabilizer (370/12X). 14. ABT hydraulic bow and stern thrusters (40HP). 15. Bennett or equivalent heavy-duty trim tabs with indicators. 16. Anti-noise treatment to exhaust system.
Engine Room and Equipment
1. Engine room clean designed with lightweight Tubus Bauer honeycomb floor. 2. Heavy-duty insulated engine room door. 3. S/S overhead grab rail on each side of engine. 4. Engine room LED ceiling lights. 5. Engine compartment ventilation blowers. 6. Delta T or equivalent engine room de-misters. 7. Engine load distributed through flexible mountings on S/S engine bed bonded to FRP hull girder. 8. Engine alarm system as per engine standard. 9. Air compressor. 10. Trident hose or equivalent for engine exhaust. 11. Central vacuum cleaner.
General Description1. Color-coded wiring for easy identification. 2. Main electric panel includes AC & DC circuit breakers. 3. 24 volt DC monitoring and main circuit breaker panel. 4. Sub-panel design in each zone for electrical distribution. 5. Emergency power package & lighting system. 6. AC volt receptacles located throughout including engine room. 7. GFI protection for all AC outlets in exterior, heads, galley, and engine room. 8. Fiberglass water/exhaust separator for generator. 9. Electrolysis bonding system. 10. Cathodic protection with zinc anodes for shafts, struts, etc. 11. Indirect lighting under valance in saloon, staterooms, pilothouse, and galley. 12. Dimmer system for LED ceiling lights in aft deck, pilothouse, and flybridge. 13. Dimmer system for LED ceiling lights in saloon, master, and VIP staterooms. 14. Italian Vimar switches for lighting system. 15. Underwater lights (x8). AC/DC Main Power System16. Onan generators(x2) 27kW (50Hz) or 29kW (60Hz) with sound shield. 17. 255 Ah AGM start batteries (x4) for engines/generators with battery chargers (x2). 18. 210 Ah AGM batteries(x8) for ship‘s DC 24V service power with combined inverter/chargers (x2). 19. 210 Ah emergency batteries(x2) above main deck w/ independent battery charger (x1). 20. All batteries enclosed with proper fixtures. 21. Vapor proof battery switch. 22. Octoplex multiplexing power distribution system. 23. Maretron monitoring and control system. Shore Power System 24. Glendinning 50 Amp shore power Cablemasters (x2) each w/75’ power cable. 25. Shore power connection w/ 50Amp ISO boost transformer which will be wired as a polarization transformer (x2, except Australia w/ step-down instead) 26. Shore power plugs (x2), 50 Amp. * 100 Amp for USA Only. Navigation System 27. Raymarine GPS. 28. Raymarine 72″ 12kW 72nm open array radar system. 29. Raymarine 12″ (x1) and 15″ (x3) multifunction displays. 30. Raymarine fish finder and transducer. 31. Raymarine Autopilot system. 32. Raymarine Wind/Speed/Depth/Temp transducers. 33. Raymarine VHF with second station mic and built-in loudhailer. 34. Raymarine AIS. *Garmin system with equivalent spec/ budget can be selected upon requested.
Fuel Oil System1. Fuel tanks w/ sight & electric gauges and capacity as specified in Principal Dimension above. 2. Dual Racor 75/1000 MA fuel filters/water separator, each engine. 3. Electric fuel transfer pumps (x2). 4. Racor 500 MA fuel filters (x2), one on each generator. 5. Oil change pump system for engines, gears, and generators. 6. Reverso FPS210 fuel polishing system (x1). Fresh Water System 7. FRP water tank with capacity specified in Principal Dimension above. 8. Water maker 900GPD. 9. High-volume Headhunter AC fresh water pressure pump and one DC pump for back up. 10. Fresh water charcoal filters in main supply pipes and in galley. 11. Fresh-water hose for filling engine and generator expansion tank. 12. Marine grade lines for fresh water system. 13. 30 gallon water heaters (x2). 14. Hot water circulation pump. Sanitary System15. Headhunter toilet system (for USA), OR Tecma, OR equivalent system. 16. 200 gallon holding tank w/ macerator pump. 17. Y-valve for holding tank with deck fitting for dockside pump out. 18. 100 gallon sump tank. 19. Sump pumps system for grey water. 20. Electric level indicators for holding tank and sump tank. Bilge Water System21. Electric Rule bilge pumps (x5). 22. Manual bilge pumps (x2) in engine room and forward staterooms. 23. High water level bilge alarm. 24. Bilge exhaust ventilation fans. Air Conditioning System25. Marine Air chilled water air conditioning system. 26. Ship loose a back up air conditioning sea water cooling pump. 27. Air handlers throughout boat. 28. Ship loose a back up air conditioning circulation pump (for USA ONLY). Fire Safety System29. Fire insulation in engine room. 30. Fire resistant treatment for pipe penetrations. 31. Fixed fire extinguisher FM200 or equivalent for engine room with remote control. 32. Auto shutdown system. 33. Automatic fire damper system. 34. Portable fire extinguishers (x4) in recessed lockers. 35. Integrated fire alarm system in pilothouse, with heat or smoke detector in each cabin.
Interior Design and Equipment
Interior Decoration1. Standard layout: 4 ensuite staterooms and 2 crew cabins. 2. Forward saloon layout: two options available, 1) saloon with formal dining and dining chairs OR 2) saloon wet bar with refrigerator and icemaker. 3. Standard collection of wood for interior. 4. Standard collection of carpet except in wood floor areas. 5. Interior stairs from main deck to pilothouse. 6. Standard collection of interlocking vinyl ceiling panels throughout. 7. Standard collection of wood or carpet floor in pilothouse. 8. Choice of marble/granite/Corian/wood for floors in galley, from standard collection. 9. Choice of granite/ mosaic/ Corian/ glass/ quartz stone for galley counter top and back splash, from standard collection. 10. High-quality Frascio entrance door lock or equivalent and cabinet door locks per shipyard standard. 11. High density hotel grade pocket spring mattresses for entire boat except crew cabins and upper bunks. 12. Standard choice of fabrics for bedspreads, decorative pillows and sheet set (flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillow cases), one set per berth. 13. King size bed in master stateroom. 14. Safe (x1) in master stateroom. 15. Upholstered headboard for master staterooms, VIP staterooms and guest staterooms. 16. Wood or upholstered bed frames in all cabins. 17. Hanging lockers in all staterooms. 18. Escape hatch with ladder for master stateroom. 19. Quick/Cantaluppi or equivalent LED ceiling lighting. 20. Indirect lighting system under sofas, beds, valances & all stairways. 21. Choice of marble/granite/mosaic/Corian/ Glass/quartz stone for countertop and backsplash in all heads, from shipyard collection. 22. Choice of marble/granite/Corian/wood for floors in all heads, from shipyard collection. 23. Glass/dishes/plates holders if sample provided. 24. Seamless polyurethane finish with standard color selection in all shower stalls. 25. Hansgrohe or equivalent faucets, towel bars, towel rings, cup/brush/soap/toilet paper holders, toilet brush, in forward heads. 26. Exhaust blower for each head. 27. Kohler or equivalent basins in forward heads. 28. Bathtub in master stateroom (only if space allowed). 29. Day head per layout. Crew Quarters30. Rear accommodation arrangement plan, in accordance w/ layout plan – to include aft quarters, efficiency galley (if equipped, two-burner cook top, microwave, sink, counter refrigerator), head and shower, hanging lockers, bunks, storage lockers, A/C. 31. Satin finish wood walls, vinyl ceiling, vinyl floor, Corian or equivalent countertop and floor in head, head hardware in Justime collection or equivalent. All materials for interior fit-out are from shipyard standard choices. Appliances 32. Under counter ice maker (x1) or refrigerator (x1) per layout. 33. Wine cooler per layout. 34. S/S sink per layout. 35. Garbage disposal. 36. Sub-Zero refrigerator (x1). 37. GE electric induction cook top with exhaust blower above. 38. GE Dishwasher. 39. GE or equivalent microwave and oven or one microwave-oven. 40. Trash compactor. 41. GE or equivalent stacked washer/dryer (x2). Telephone and Stereo System42. TV antenna on top of radar arch. 43. WiFi booster system with wireless routers onboard. 44. Flybridge Fusion Marine Stereo (x1) and speakers (x4). 45. Pilothouse Fusion Marine Stereo (x1) and SM speakers (x2). 46. Saloon 46″ LCD TV with Bose lifestyle home entertainment system and separate Blu-ray disc player and Apple TV. 47. Aft deck Fusion Marine Stereo (x1) and speakers (x2). 48. Master stateroom 40″ LCD TV with Bose lifestyle home entertainment system and separate Blu-ray disc player and Apple TV. 49. VIP stateroom 32″ LCD TV with Fusion Marine Stereo (x1) and SM speakers (x2) and Apple TV. 50. Guest stateroom 19″ LCD TV with Fusion Marine Stereo (x1) and SM speakers (x2). 51. Crew mess 19″ LCD TV with Fusion Marine Stereo (x1) and SM speakers (x2). 52. Panasonic PBX Telephones (x5) with intercom features in saloon, pilothouse, master stateroom, VIP stateroom, and crew mess; remaining cabins with a telephone outlet. 53. Exterior connector for shore phone and cable TV.
Horizon FD85 – Côte d’Azur Syndicate Information
This ex-demonstrator yacht is being purchased by an experienced Yacht Share Network syndicate who are looking for a 5 cabin yacht which has genuine cruising capabilities during the summer season. She will have her winter home port in Palma Mallorca but spend the summer months being nomadic by causing the western Mediterranean to offer her co-owners true adventure and a variety of ports of call. It is envisaged that she will attend many of the primary events, such as MIPIN, Cannes Film Festival, as well as the Barcelona & Monaco F1 GPs.
The syndicate selected this yacht for a number of key reason:
She has the volume of a 100ft plus yacht coupled with the mooring savings of and 85ft yacht.
She has 5 excellent cabins.
She has an owner’s cabin on he main deck
She is economical to run with her unique fast but displacement hull
She has excellent crew accommodation with a separate crew mess thus giving owners better privacy
The syndicate is particularly excited to have sourced a very popular yacht (the only one of this model for sale worldwide) having effectively secured a ‘new’ yacht at circa one third off the current list price!
6 weeks per annum
ABS/DNV type approved fiber/resin
C-18 ACERT 1136HP