Fractional Yacht Ownership in Dubai
Those with sun-soaked yachting in mind can head to the Palm Islands, the three largest artificial landmasses of their kind.
The Palm Jumeirah is 5km square and will be able to accommodate 250,000 people and is composed of the three parts: The Trunk, which is for residences, shopping and tourism, The Fronds, which are for beachfront residences and The Crescent, which serves as a beautiful breakwater for the Trunk and the Fronds.
Alternately sail to downtown Dubai which is a great place to cruise through by yacht, heading through the famous creek to watch the water traffic of traditional wooden dhows, one has to slow to the pace of their sedate owners, famed for smoking flavoured tobacco known as sheesha.
Specs, Equipment and Information
A totally superb luxury craft from bow to stern:
- Length Overall 75’ (22.86m)
- Length Water Line 62’ 7” (19.10m)
- Draft 5’ (1.523m)
- Beam 19’ 10” (6.05m)
- Air Draft 24’ 8” (7.55m)
- Displacement 70 Tons
- Top Speed 27 knots
- Cruising Speed 12 knots
- Maximum Range @ 12 knots 1000 NM
- Number of guests – 8
- Number of crew – 4
More than enough to keep you going:
- Fuel Capacity 2081 USG (7880L)
- Fresh Water Capacity 350 USG (1324L)
- Black Water Capacity 100 USG (378L)
- Grey Water Capacity (Main + Crew) 100 + 20 (378 + 75.7)
Only the best is good enough:
- Engines – Twin MAN, V12-1550, 1550HP, 1140 kW, 2300RPM
- Generator – 35 kW, 230/400V AC, 50Hz, 3~phase
- Electrical Power System – 230/400V AC, 50Hz, 3~phase, 24V DC plus Solar Powered 24V DC system and AC Power via Inverters
- Twin reverse reduction gearboxes
- State-of-the-art exhaust and ventilation system
Beautifully designed with every conceivable creature comfort:
- 1 owners cabin with a double bed, side tables and lots of storage and a luxury owner’s bathroom with shower
- 3 guest cabins with en-suite bathrooms / showers, plus lots of storage space
- Luxury VIP cabin with a walk-in closet, VIP shower and VIP bathroom
- 2 crew cabins with bunk beds
- A crew mess in the aft
- Day head on the main deck
- Sky lounge with sofas and tables
- Main saloon with 3 sofas and plenty of tables
- A perfectly-equipped main galley
Electronics, technology and equipment
Equipped to the very highest standards:
- Swim platform and swim ladder with electrohydraulic garage door
- Air conditioning
- A garage with space for a dinghy
- Electric anchor winch 2300W with deck foot switches
- 70 kg claw anchor with 165m long 12.5mm diameter chain
- All the battery chargers you need
- Top class navigation and radio system
- Echo sounder
- Lightning arrester
- Fire detection and alarm system
- Life saving rafts x 2, each for 6 people, and inflatable life jackets for 12 people
- Luxury LED TVs, soundbars, FM Stereo systems and media hubs
Nomad 75 SUV Syndicate Information
When you’re looking for the ultimate combination of precision craftsmanship and cutting-edge design, the Nomad 75 ticks every box. This wonderful yacht demands attention, and it deserves yours!
Blending fine design with plenty of style, practicality and ingenuity, this really is a magnificent boat, rich in the kind and quality of features you’d desire on board a superyacht. The engineering, as you’d expect from Nomad yachts by Gulf Craft, and her sheer efficiency, both mean it’s your perfect choice for enjoying longer cruises in considerable comfort and luxury.
The Nomad 75’s huge fly-bridge gives you awe-inspiring panoramic sea views, and her swimming platform is close enough to the water for safe fun in the sea as well as on it. The guest’s cabins are amazingly spacious and the furnishings are beautiful, designed with simplicity in mind for a clean contemporary look. Add the impressive power of her twin MAN,V12-1550 engines and she’s one of the best all-rounders in town.
6 Weeks p.a.