Fractional Yacht Ownership in Mallorca
Yacht Share Network Mallorca is located in what is arguably the most stylish marina in the Mediterranean, Puerto Portals. Our local team is headed by the founders of Yacht Share Network, Simon and Mandy Maunder coupled with an attentive and extremely experienced management crew under the supervision of Lewis and his team from Yacht Management Network.
Mallorca is a global yachting metropolis. With easy access through an extensive flight network coupled with some of the best anchorages and marinas in the western Mediterranean, it’s a hard to be a combination of convenience and pleasure.
Cruising between Mallorca, Ibiza, Menorca, Formentera and Cabrera is always a relatively short cruise, with each Island offering an abundance of anchorages in dream coves and a cross section of vibrant ports. Puerto Portals and Nuevo Ibiza are certainly among the best in the world with an atmosphere that every boater simply has to experience sometime during their yachting days.
Discovering Pearl yachts – uniquely stylish, wonderfully comfortable
UK-made with input from some of the best-respected designers:
- Pearl has been building beautiful boutique yachts since 1998
- Extraordinary exteriors created by the world-class naval architect Bill Dixon
- Exclusive interiors by the respected interior designer Kelly Hoppen CBE
The overall experience
A planing yacht designed for thrilling speeds:
- A beautiful 21.99 meter yacht with a flybridge
- 4 comfortable, stylish guest cabins
- An impressive draft of 1.70 meters for speeds as high as 32 knots
- Fibreglass / GRP hull CE certified class (B)
- Explore as far as 200 miles offshore
- Two master cabins, one with its own private entrance and the other full beam amidships
- Unusually large garage space fits a William 345 tender plus a jet ski
A clean-lined, elegant craft with high performance as standard:
- Length 21.99m (72 feet 2 inches)
- Beam 5.75m (18 feet 11 inches)
- Draft 1.7m (5 feet 7 inches)
- Displacement 50 tons unloaded
- Fuel capacity 4250L
- Watertank 950L
The ultimate in designer comfort thanks to Kelly Hoppen CBE:
- 4 luxurious cabins
- 8 super-comfy guest berths
- 4 smart, well-equipped bathrooms
- 1 cosy crew cabin
Powerful engines to drive awe-inspiring experiences:
- Sterndrive 2 x 1400 hp MAN V12 / Sterndrive 2 x 1600 hp MTU 10V2000 M96L
- Maximum speed, UZ – 32 knots
Here’s how this stunning craft has been classified:
- The CE class is B- Sea
- The hull type is Planing
- The hull material is fibreglass/GRP
- A modern flybridge yacht
Pearl 72 *NEW* - Puerto Portals - Mallorca
With a long-standing and determined focus on delivering the perfect yacht for each individual owner, this yacht’s 5.75m beam and sleek lines by Dixon Yacht Design allows for a groundbreaking four cabin/four en-suite layout. She has two master cabins – one set in the bow, and one full-beam midships – a feature only normally seen in much larger yachts. The two further cabins are equally of superyacht pedigree.
The bow master sports a forward-facing central bed, with windows through the hull sides and also the deck, for maximum light, with generous en-suite facilities tucked away to starboard.
With her other guest cabins accessed via another private stair set midway along the saloon, this is a unique plan, providing a second full-beam midships master, spacious double cabin to port, and an airy twin to starboard – all with their own facilities – in a 72’ yacht!
Her main saloon deck is bathed in natural light from deck to deck-head glazing, with cutaway bulwarks affording expansive sea views, and Pearl’s signature extended screens blurring the distinction between indoor and outdoor space.
Kelly Hoppen’s fresh interior style informs her interior, with sumptuous select materials and fittings, with three contemporary design schemes to choose from. Using sinuous swathes of timber, signature tones and architectural elements, this is a real leap forward for interior yacht design and has already won kudos amongst the yacht design community.
This Pearl 72 is built to a very high specification including an integrated Garmin navigation system, privately accessed crew cabin with independent facilities, foredeck lounge with plenty of sunbathing area, and a class-leading garage, which will fit both a Williams 345 jet tender and a Sea Doo Spark ski (lying fore and aft).
The expansive hydraulic bathing platform is supplemented with folding aft quarter platforms to form a beach club.
Her vast fly-bridge deck has two convivial lounge areas, a wet-bar and aft sun-pad, with a hardtop with sunroof.
12 weeks p.a.