Fractional Yacht Ownership in South of France & Monaco
The Yacht Share Network in France and Monaco is operated by William Parton, arguably the most experienced British yacht broker in France. He is somewhat unique in the Côte d’Azur, being the ABYA’s most long-standing independent professional yacht brokers association member.
William is resident in the South of France, fluent in English and French and is therefore on hand locally to take care of your needs; with access to an excellent support network of trusted professional contacts.
Since 1995 he has been looking after the sale and maintenance of used and new boats, standing the test of time, he has truly seen and dealt with it all!
The French Riviera just oozes charm and romance. Referred to as the Côte d’Azur, it runs from Italy along to Spain, incorporating the coastline of the French Riviera and Monaco.
It’s the birthplace of stylish yachting. With up to 50% of the worlds’ Superyachts based there and circa 90% of all Superyachts having visited this epicentre of yachting.
It’s no surprise that there are an abundance of coastal hotspots all along this coast. Monaco, Saint Tropez, Cannes, Antibes and Nice are just a few of the must-visit ports of call.
Launching in spring of 2022, the new Sunseeker 100 Yacht is set to surprise and delight at every turn with entertainment space at the fore.
Every single element has been carefully considered in meticulous detail, exuding a sophistication and detail only found in custom superyachts.
Her elegant, powerful lines flow around sublime architecture. A secluded private terrace, sunbathing hideaways, seamless flybridge to foredeck access, beautifully proportioned open-plan interior and generous ‘Beach Club’ are just a few of her magnificent features.
Her unique main deck, penthouse style saloon and luxurious staterooms offer a new-found design direction and material selection providing elegant interiors to enchant any owner.
The layering of textural elements and the mix of furnishings and fabrics feels timeless with a modern twist that oozes sleek simplicity and sophistication.
Specs, Equipment and Information
Effortlessly graceful and sophisticated:
- Striking lines
- A seamless transition from flybridge to foredeck
- A fully-glazed wheelhouse
- Length overall 29.85 m / 97’ 11”
- Beam 6.90 m / 22’8”
- Draft (at full load incl. props) 2.10 m / 6’10”
- Displacement 99,700 kg / 219,800 lb
- Fresh water capacity 1,800 litres / 476 US gal
- Black water capacity 1,125 litres / 297 US gal
- Grey water capacity 1,125 litres / 297 US gal
A powerful, fast and far-reaching yacht:
- Engine options MTU up to 5,280 PS
- Maximum speed Up to 28 knots
- Fuel capacity 12,800 litres / 3,381 US gal
- Range at 12 knots – Up to 1,300 nautical miles
Sunseeker’s legendary attention to detail:
- Accommodation for up to 10 guests
- Space for a crew of 5
- A fabulous forward starboard guest cabin
- A splendid forward port guest cabin
- An owners’ suite on the main deck – A beautiful, big bedroom with dressing area, dressing room and large ensuite with his/hers amenities
- A luxury lower deck semi-midships port ensuite guest cabin
- A wonderfully comfortable lower deck semi-midships starboard ensuite guest cabin
- A smart lower deck forward starboard ensuite guest cabin
- A superb lower deck forward port ensuite guest cabin
Cool, calm, luxurious interior décor:
- Sumptuously furnished to the ultimate in style
- Every imaginable home comfort
- A lovely combination of real wood flooring and top quality carpeting
- Tinted side windows and sliding doors
- Premium exterior upholstery
- Ensuite bathrooms with underfloor heating and stainless steel towel rails
- A handy, super-secure domestic safe
- Garage storage
The technical side of life on board
Bristling with cutting-edge technology:
- Hydraulic lifting platform
- Tender recovery rolling system for PWC
- Flybridge helm station with co-pilot seat
- A hard top with central Besenzoni tilting vane system
- 2 life raft 10 man canister on the aft flybridge deck
- Port and starboard flybridge wing stations
- Auto Troll for slow speed manoeuvring
- Atlas Ultra shore converter
- Water maker and standby fresh water pump
- Extensive CCTV
- Underwater lights
- Cellular signal booster antenna
- Cellular voice communication – Modem to PABX for GSM
- Three Simrad NSO Evo3s 24″ Displays and OP50 keypad controller
- Simrad Halo 6 Pulse Compression Radar 6ft 72nm
- Simrad GS25 GPS Antenna
- Simrad Autopilot AP44 system
- Simrad HS100 VHF with DSC. 2.4M whip VHF antenna
- Simrad Speed and temperature transducer
- DST810 Simrad TotalScan transducer
- Simrad Automatic Identification System
- NAIS-500 Class B AIS Transponder system with dedicated VHF and GPS receiver
- Simrad 110WX Ultrasonic Wind Sensor
- Richie Helmsman HF-743B Flush Mount Magnetic Compass
- Two upgraded Kohler Marine generators
- Fin stabilization system
- Interceptor System upgrade
- Hydraulic Sleipner Stern thruster system
- Oil change system for engines gearboxes and generators
- Fuel polishing system
- Extra mooring bollards
- Retractable tender cleats
- Compass swinging and adjustment with correction card
- An extra hot water calorifier
Built for entertainment
Thrill your guests, love the experience:
- A hard top aft exterior awning
- Beach Club tender garage conversion
- Large X-tend sun loungers
- Spa tub with infinity glazing
- Flybridge wetbar
- Built-in Miele coffee machine
- Wine cooler
- Two foredeck drawer refrigerators and two more in the wet bar
- Quiet air conditioning
- Washing machine and tumble drier
- Dimmable overhead and low level lighting
This Sunseeker Yacht 100 will replicate the western Med cruising concept similar to that of some of our other yachts. In essence, she winters in the Balearic Islands and summers in Italian & French Rivieras visiting Corsica, Sardinia and so on.
The majority of co-owners are established Yacht Share Network experienced syndicate members who are in their 2nd 3rd or even 4th yacht with us. After much research they have purposely selected the new Sunseeker Yacht 100, being the ideal vessel to meet their high standards and extensive wish list. Among the many key criteria that set her apart are the owners’ cabin on the main deck, 5 decently sized en-suite cabins, the expansive space internal and external space compared to similar LOA yachts, yet her classification is under the 100ft ceiling. This sub 100ft LOA has a massive impact on berthing and running/certification costs making her a much more economical proposition compared to similar volume 100ft plus superyacht costs, which can almost double once you break that 100ft ceiling.
*NEW MODEL* 100 Yacht
12 weeks p.a.