- Yacht Data
- Syndicate Information
4 weeks p.a.
Fractional Yacht Ownership in South of France & Monaco
The Yacht Share Network in France and Monaco is operated by William Parton, arguably the most experienced British yacht broker in France. He is somewhat unique in the Côte d’Azur, being the ABYA’s most long-standing independent professional yacht brokers association member.
William is resident in the South of France, fluent in English and French and is therefore on hand locally to take care of your needs; with access to an excellent support network of trusted professional contacts.
Since 1995 he has been looking after the sale and maintenance of used and new boats, standing the test of time, he has truly seen and dealt with it all!
The French Riviera just oozes charm and romance. Referred to as the Côte d’Azur, it runs from Italy along to Spain, incorporating the coastline of the French Riviera and Monaco.
It’s the birthplace of stylish yachting. With up to 50% of the worlds’ Superyachts based there and circa 90% of all Superyachts having visited this epicentre of yachting.
It’s no surprise that there are an abundance of coastal hotspots all along this coast. Monaco, Saint Tropez, Cannes, Antibes and Nice are just a few of the must-visit ports of call.
- 4 cabins sleeping 8 guests.
- Full Beam midship Master stateroom with its own private companionway
- Forward VIP
- Two Twin guest cabins to Port and Starboard
- Hydraulic Telescopic Gangway
- Stern Thruster with Proportional Joystick and upgraded batteries
- Flybridge Teak Decking
- Teak aft cockpit table
- Stern docking Capstans
- 30 additional Metres of anchor chain
- Additional pair of stern Spring Mooring cleats
- 4x Underwater lights
- Low-level LED side deck lights
- Dimmer switches on interior and exterior overhead lightning
- Fresh water deck wash system
- Large Grey water storage tank option
- Upgraded Black Water tank capacity
- Safe with Digital lock
- Flybridge seats and Wet bar cover
- Stainless steel galley Refrigerator freezer
- Electric cooling unit for top loading cool box
- Marine Electric BBQ Grill fitted in the flybridge wet bar
- Air Conditioning 8000 BTU in the Crew Quarters
- Cockpit bar arrangement with ice maker housed in an enclosed cabinet and a bar peninsular fitted with two removable bar stools
- Cummins Onan Marine QD 50Hz 27Kw (27MDKDU) Generator
- Sleipner SPS 55 hull stabilizer unit with Vector Fin 0.8 metre
- Teak Side Decks to include the anchor deck and Seating group deck
- Teak fore deck table with fixed top fitted on a polished stainless steel leg
- Interior wood finish – Black American Walnut Satin
- Diamante or Sunbrella premium exterior upholstery upgrade
- Folding backrest to the bow sunbathing cushions
- Roman blinds (including black out lining) in the lower deck cabins
- 3x Additional double AC sockets
- Plastic glassware storage in the aft cockpit bar
- Upgraded AV entertainment package – Interior AV package upgrade Interior Sonos audio upgrade – Sonos Connent amplifier connected to the cabin AV system in the saloon and lower deck cabins audio performance package
- Crew Cabin fit out installation
- Flybridge Hard top with stainless steel supports and central opening
- Hard top stern electric canopy
- Upgraded exterior audio package – Sonos audio performance package
- Entertainment inverter and seamless transfer system
- MCA Coding
- Fitted back lit boat name in carbon fibre
- Marine Electric grill in drop-down work station
- Fold down platform seat with cushion
- Platform overhead shower
- Simrad 2x NSS12 evo2 – 12” Multifunctional Colour Radar Chartplotter on lower console
- Simrad 2x NSS12 evo2 – 12” Multifunctional Colour Radar Chartplotter on fly console and GP25- GPS antenna
- Simrad Halo 4 Pulse Compression Radar Open Array 4 foot – 64nm Simrad Autopilot system with IS40 Display and QS80 control dual station or Volvo Penta integrated pilot system on IPS
- Simrad IS40 Speed/Depth multifunctional displays, two on the lower console and one on flybridge with BSM-1 fish-finder Sounder module B744V depth, speed and seawater temperature
- Simrad RS90 VHF with DSC on lower console with second station handset at the flybridge console
- Simrad AIS NAIS400 Class B transponder with GPS and 2.4 meter AIS antenna
- Simrad Go-Free wireless bridge to control the NSS from a smart device
Sunseeker 66 - Côte d'Azur
This superbly specified yacht really has everything you need and more. 4 respectable cabins, ample al fresco options, forward, stern or flybridge and a light and airy interior. The social galley with her external bar stools will undoubtably become the hub of your on board memorable moments.
The Sunseeker Manhattan 66 has proven to be one of our most popular co-ownership yachts in Mallorca and also the USA. Her internal volume is truly sufficient to live aboard for a week at a time on a regular basis without feeling you are compromising on your holiday home in the sun space. A genuine alternative to a villa with the added magical nomadic ingredient. One week your home is on the French Riviera, the next maybe Corsica or Sardinia. Then perhaps the Italian Riviera for a change. The options are almost never ending!
4 Weeks p.a.
4 en suite