Puerto Portals - Mallorca
Fractional Yacht Ownership in Mallorca
Yacht Share Network Mallorca is located in what is arguably the most stylish marina in the Mediterranean, Puerto Portals. Our local team is headed by the founders of Yacht Share Network, Simon and Mandy Maunder coupled with an attentive and extremely experienced management crew under the supervision of Lewis and his team from Yacht Management Network.
Mallorca is a global yachting metropolis. With easy access through an extensive flight network coupled with some of the best anchorages and marinas in the western Mediterranean, it’s a hard to be a combination of convenience and pleasure.
Cruising between Mallorca, Ibiza, Menorca, Formentera and Cabrera is always a relatively short cruise, with each Island offering an abundance of anchorages in dream coves and a cross section of vibrant ports. Puerto Portals and Nuevo Ibiza are certainly among the best in the world with an atmosphere that every boater simply has to experience sometime during their yachting days.
Specs, Equipment and Information
- Platinum Mediterranean Package
- Hydraulic Telescopic Gangway
- Stern Thruster with Proportional Joystick and upgraded batteries.
- Flybridge Teak Decking.
- Teak Cockpit table.
- Stern docking Capstans.
- Additional pair of stern Spring Mooring cleats.
- Underwater lights x4.
- Low-level LED side deck lights.
- Dimmer switches on interior and exterior overhead lighting.
- Fresh water deck wash system.
- Large Grey water storage tank option.
- Upgraded Black Water tank capacity.
- Safe with Digital lock in the Master Cabin.
- Stainless steel Galley Refrigerator freezer.
- Electric cooling unit for top loading cool box.
- Marine Electric BBQ Grill fitted in the Flybridge wet bar.
- Wine cooler for 20 bottles.
- Slimline Dishwasher.
- Beach Club Package (Includes the following options):
- Marine Electric Grill fitted in a drop-down workstation.
- Fold down platform seat.
- Platform overhead shower fitted to gull wing door.
- 90 Metres of Galvanised 9.5mm anchor chain with Lewmar 40Kg Galvanised Delta Anchor.
- Cockpit bar arrangement with icemaker housed in an enclosed cabinet and a bar peninsular fitted with two removable bar stools.
- Crew Cabin – Air Conditioning 1 x 6000 BTU
- Crew Cabin fit out installation
- Cummins Onan Marine QD 50Hz 27kW (27MDKDU) needed for Tropical air con and or Stabilisers
- Flybridge Hard top with stainless steel supports and electric central opening
- Flybridge Protective Covers Package for general Seating, sunbed, table, helm seats & wet bar cover
- Folding backrests to the bow sunbathing cushions
- Foredeck seating group canopy with a manually operated stainless steel frame work and canvas cover
- Hard top stern electric canopy
- Interior AV Package upgrade
- Saloon – Samsung 55” TV fitted on a fall and rise System with a Samsung Blu-ray player and Sonos sound bar and Sonos Subwoofer with Sonos Connect Amp for B&W CCM362 Rear Speakers. Apple TV and external HDMI Socket.
- Master Cabin – Samsung 55” TV with a Samsung Blu-ray player and Sonos sound bar.
- Forward Cabin – Samsung 32” TV with a Samsung Blu-ray player and Sonos connect with Auxiliary Amplifier driving 2 x Flexson Ceiling Speakers. Apple TV.
- Starboard Cabin – Samsung 22” TV with a Samsung Blu-ray player and Sonos connect with Auxiliary Amplifier driving 2 x Flexson Ceiling Speakers. Apple TV.
- Port Cabin – Samsung 22” TV with a Samsung Blu-ray player and Sonos connect with Auxiliary Amplifier driving 2 x Flexson Ceiling Speakers. Apple TV.
- Interior Wood Finish – Black American Walnut Gloss
- Medium Tinted film to side windows and sliding doors
- Navigation Upgrade:
- Simrad 2 x NSS12 evo3 – 12” Multifunctional Colour Radar
- Chartplotter on Main Helm console.
- Simrad 2 x NSS12 evo3 – 12” Multifunctional Colour Radar Chartplotter on Flybridge console and GP25-GPS antenna.
- Simrad Halo 4 Pulse Compression Radar Open Array 4 foot – 64nm
- Simrad AP 44 Autopilot system or Volvo Penta integrated pilot system on IPS.
- Simrad IS42 Speed/Depth multifunctional displays x two on the Main Helm console and x two on Flybridge with performance depth fishfinder transducer B744V for depth/speed/temperature transducer.
- Simrad RS90 VHF with DSC on Main Helm console with second station handset at the Flybridge console.
- Simrad AIS NAIS400 Class B Transponder with GPS and 2.4 metre AIS antenna.
- Preparation for future installation of a Water Maker.
- Sleipner SPS55B hull stabiliser unit with Vector Fin 0.8 metre (Not
- available with IPS)
- Sonos Zoning Audio Performance Package:
- Zone one. Cockpit 2 x Sonance Performance Speakers
- Zone two. Flybridge 4 x Sonance Performance Speakers
- Zone three. Foredeck 2 x Sonance Performance Speakers
- All speakers are powered via a Speakercraft Amplifier
- 3 x Apple Airport Express (Wifi streaming of offline playlists from Apple Devices)
- 3 x Sonos Connect (Wifi streaming of music from Apple or Android Devices) allowing independent control for each zone.
- A wireless network is provided to give the owners personal device access to the speaker system.
- Note. The wireless network is to provide possible access to the internet via Wi-fi or Cellular data and to allow the user to link to an available marina Wi-fi network. The boat can be fitted with up to 2 SIM cards (user supplied) to access the internet when in range of 3G-4G data signals. This system will give data communications only.
- Voice communication is not covered. Air time, service agreements
This innovative Manhattan 66 model is designed to maximise entertainment options with exceptional panoramic hull and saloon windows.
Throughout the main deck, there is a strong focus on creating generous, useable sociable spaces. Her exterior lines flow effortlessly from the Portuguese-bridge bow seating and sunbathing areas to the expansive cockpit adjoining the well-equipped aft galley and saloon on the main deck. The newly configured flybridge also creates the feeling that you are on board a much larger craft, large sunbathing areas forward and a well-equipped wet-bar.
The sociable layout continues through to the wide bathing platform (capable of launching a Williams 385 Jet RIB) and transom ‘beach club’ where an optional barbecue, fold-away bench seat and overhead ‘rain- shower’ truly set the Manhattan 66 apart from its peers. Thanks to the galley being situated on the main deck, there is room enough for four very spacious cabins below including two large twin cabins, a forward VIP suite and a standout full-beam master cabin with its own private stairway access from the saloon; a first for Sunseeker in this size range.
Sunseeker 66 Syndicate Information
This experienced syndicate desired a beautiful, relatively young yacht with 4 en suite cabins, and they wanted to be berthed on the most desirable P1 “Wellies Quay” in Puerto Portals. It was a challenging combination since most 60ft yachts only have 3 heads if they have 4 cabins. The result is a truly unique yacht share proposition.
This yacht’s own young captain is mainly tasked with maintenance, engineering and cleanliness-related work, coupled with bosun style mooring and cruising assistance, as and when needed. The co-owners are acting as the primary bareboat-style skippers while on board, and they may even stand the captain down for a few days when total privacy is on the cards.
Having a captain on board delivers much better cruising and anchorage possibilities, simply because he can cover the night watches and sleep during the day. This saves on the very expensive berthing fees you encounter when cruising places like Ibiza and Formentera.
The yacht herself is a true masterpiece from Sunseeker. The sociable layout continues through to the wide bathing platform and transom ‘beach club’ where her barbecue, fold-away bench seat and overhead ‘rain- shower’ truly set the Manhattan 66 apart.
Thanks to the galley being situated on the main deck, there’s room enough for four very spacious cabins below, including two large twin cabins, a forward VIP suite and standout full-beam master cabin with its own private stairway access from the saloon. This is an exciting first for Sunseeker in this size range.
8 Weeks p.a.
MAN 2 1250hp