Balearics & Cote d'Azur
- Yacht Data
- Syndicate Information
6 weeks p.a.
Fractional Yacht Ownership in Mallorca
Yacht Share Network Mallorca is located in what is arguably the most stylish marina in the Mediterranean, Puerto Portals. Our local team is headed by the founders of Yacht Share Network, Simon and Mandy Maunder coupled with an attentive and extremely experienced management crew under the supervision of Lewis and his team from Yacht Management Network.
Mallorca is a global yachting metropolis. With easy access through an extensive flight network coupled with some of the best anchorages and marinas in the western Mediterranean, it’s a hard to be a combination of convenience and pleasure.
Cruising between Mallorca, Ibiza, Menorca, Formentera and Cabrera is always a relatively short cruise, with each Island offering an abundance of anchorages in dream coves and a cross section of vibrant ports. Puerto Portals and Nuevo Ibiza are certainly among the best in the world with an atmosphere that every boater simply has to experience sometime during their yachting days.
Share the magnificent Sunseeker 95 Special Edition – NEW 2023 design
We’re delighted to announce the unique special edition Sunseeker 95, designed specifically for co-ownership with extra accommodation. She comes from one of the world’s leading luxury performance motor yacht brands, a company where uncompromising design and craftsmanship come as standard every time.
She’s big, she’s beautiful, and she comes with a high spec every step of the way. This craft is rich in superb Sunseeker features.
- Length Overall 28.06M (92′ 1″)
- Beam 6.55M (21′ 6″)
- Draft 2.13M (7′ 0″)
- Displacement 84,700Kg (186,731 Lb)
- Fresh Water Capacity 1,750L (385 Imp. Gal. / 462 Us Gal.)
- Black Water Capacity 435L (96 Imp. Gal. / 115 Us Gal.)
- Fuel Capacity 12,000L (2,640 Imp. Gal. / 3,170 Us Gal.)
- 2 inboard engines: 1950 2000 series 12v MTU drive shaft engines, up to 3,900 PS Total, Cruising/Max Speed Up to 26 knots – fast for her size
- A technical range of around 1000 nautical miles
A magnificent performance craft, the 2023 95 combines the latest in cutting-edge design with innovative build processes to create something seriously special.
- Streamlined yet spacious open-plan elegance
- A beautiful craft with striking lines
- A luxurious superyacht feel
- Intelligent use of space with plenty of flexibility
- Fully equipped for luxury entertaining
The 2023 model comes with extra space for friends and family, and room for a comprehensive crew.
- Space for up to 12 guests
- Plenty of room for her 4 crew
- 5 heads
- 4 cabins downstairs
- Forward main deck Master Cabin with a gorgeous duplex-style bathroom
Great for long journeys on board, a glorious feel with lots of light and air.
- Huge expanse glass windows with amazing views
- Stunning dropout balcony
- Private seating area on the bow
- A giant sunpad for 10 people
- A very private cockpit
- Bathing platform
- U-shaped saloon area to the aft
- The interior feels big and bright
- Beautifully finished galley
- Well insulated, very quiet indoors
The fine details
This special yacht is packed with accessories and extras, designed for the ultimate yacht share experience in sheer contemporary luxury.
- 8 step side mount stairway with hull fittings port and starboard
- Dedicated stowage in the bulwark
- Twin V8 Luma anchor winches
- Aft Docking control station starboard cockpit.
- Sleipner Side-power Proportional Bow and Stem Thruster control
- Compass Swinging and adjustment with correction card
- Dark Tinted film to side windows and sliding doors
- Flybridge Console
- Hard top Aft Canopy and Hard top Central canopy
- Hydraulically lifting platform with a maximum lift capacity of 1000 kg with
- Maximum tender weight 900 kg
- Inboard berth moves outboard to create a double berth
- Interior Wood Finish – Smoked eucalyptus figured high sheen satin finish
- LED Navigation lights in lieu of standard
- Miele wine Cooler for 34 bottles fitted in the Galley Servery
- Network and communications system
- Parasol with offset post at the foredeck
- Flybridge Hydraulic Crane on the Flybridge
- Spa Tub on the flybridge
- Concealed safe with digital lock
- Saloon Samsung 55″ 4K UHD Smart Television with Apple TV App and Airplay
- Separate Splendide washing machine and Splendide tumble dryer in the Crew Mess
- Starboard Main Deck Saloon bulwark balcony with glazed sliding door
- Three bar stools for the Flybridge wetbar
- Vimar ByMe Interior Premium Lighting System
- Water Maker HRO Seafari 221 It per hour (SFC 1400-2) including commercial pre-filter, freshwater flush and oil/water separator
A most flexible co-ownership offering - structure it your way!
We have learned that as far as co-ownership structure goes, it’s clearly not a case that one size fits all. This programme allows co-owners to select the one that works best to suit individual preferences. For example, you can offer your unused weeks for charter, finance the equity, or even have a pre-agreed exit date and price set.
1st Ex. Option ‘Fixed Investment’:
Share: €1,062,500 Full value secured for 3 years
Fixed annual costs: €240,000 inc VAT
2nd Ex. Option ‘Fixed Depreciation’:
Share: €1,062,500 Fixed depreciation of 10% p.a
Fixed annual costs: €160,000 incl VAT
3rd Ex. Option ‘50% Financing’:
Share: €531,250 50% of the real value
Fixed annual costs: €320,000 incl VAT*
95 Custom Edition
6 weeks p.a.