Miami Beach Marina
Fractional Yacht Ownership inMiami & Ft Lauderdale
Miami and Fort Lauderdale are located in southern Florida and have become one of the USA’s premier yachting destinations.
The Intercostal Waterway is affectionately known as the ‘Venice of the Americas’ due to the many scenic inland waterways with their array of multi-millionaire homes, the New River and the Atlantic Ocean. Here you will find a myriad of waterways, fine dining and unrivalled golden beaches by day and at night one can get stuck into the Miami lifestyle, where the atmosphere is as chilled as the drinks.
Thanks to its easy water access, Fort Lauderdale is considered one of the biggest yachting capitals of the world.
Life in this city is highlighted by its wonderful semi-tropical climate, seven miles of beautiful white beaches and plenty of great diving opportunities. The city is blessed with over 3,000 hours of sunshine per year!
Specs, Equipment and Information
Perfect for entertainment with 5 dedicated sunbathing areas:
- Overall length 18.4m/60ft 4 inches
- Beam overall 5.05m/16ft 7inches
- Engines 2 X D11-IPS 950 Volvo Penta
- Max speed 33kn
- Cruise speed 27kn
- Carries a maximum of 14 people
The capacity you need:
- Fuel tank capacity 2400L 734.03 US gal
- Fresh water capacity 680L 179.64 US gal
Lots of lovely inner space:
- Ideal for parties, socialising and chilling
- A large table on the fly
- Three staterooms, all with toilets and separate showers
- Two cabins with king-size beds
- One cabin with twin single beds
- A crew cabin with two bunks
- Masses of space
- Lovely and light thanks to large windows
- Well equipped galley
- Wet bar unit with sink, fridge and worktop
Electronics, technology and equipment
Every contemporary convenience – gadgets galore!
- Kohler 23Kw generator
- 72.000BTU tropical Air Conditioning
- GPS 12” display
- Touch screen display Volvo 7’’ EVC
- Manoeuvring Joystick
- Speakers with fixed remote control and local volume adjustment
- Adjustable electronic steering wheel
- Automatic pilot
- Fusion Radio with iPod and iPhone slot
- Galvanic Isolator
- FM200 fire-fighting system with automatic stop engine and generator
Absolute 60 Syndicate Information
Classic Italian design informs every element of this beautiful yacht. She’s functional and spacious as well as fun, and her light, bright layout is perfect for sociable voyaging. The perfect way to enjoy all the magic of Miami – the weather, the entertainment, the stunning Art Deco beachside homes, the laid back US vibe – her excellent manoeuvrability meets low consumption in a glorious stabilized yacht with state-of-the-art SEAKEEPER 9 gyroscopic stabilisers.
This boat is rich in fantastic outdoors amenities, complete with air-conditioning and Wi-Fi throughout plus a cutting edge entertainment system. Her three spacious staterooms all have ensuite bathrooms, and the interior décor references the finest in Italian styling,k cool and sleek. Imagine sailing this beautiful craft around the balmy waters of the Miami coast.
This can all be yours thanks to the popular SeaNet smart ownership model, offering all the many benefits of luxury yacht ownership without the hassle, at a fraction of the cost of buying and owning a yacht on your own.
A genuine turnkey yacht ownership experience awaits you, with the flexibility of being able to sell your share of ownership any time you like. The craft is perfectly equipped, the ideal home at sea. Because co-ownership means the maximum use is made of your yacht, it’s looked after remarkably well full time yachts are better maintained, have a longer life expectancy, and hold their value better as well.
72 Days p.a.