Fractional Yacht Ownership in South of France & Monaco
The Yacht Share Network in France and Monaco is operated by William Parton, arguably the most experienced British yacht broker in France. He is somewhat unique in the Côte d’Azur, being the ABYA’s most long-standing independent professional yacht brokers association member.
William is resident in the South of France, fluent in English and French and is therefore on hand locally to take care of your needs; with access to an excellent support network of trusted professional contacts.
Since 1995 he has been looking after the sale and maintenance of used and new boats, standing the test of time, he has truly seen and dealt with it all!
The French Riviera just oozes charm and romance. Referred to as the Côte d’Azur, it runs from Italy along to Spain, incorporating the coastline of the French Riviera and Monaco.
It’s the birthplace of stylish yachting. With up to 50% of the worlds’ Superyachts based there and circa 90% of all Superyachts having visited this epicentre of yachting.
It’s no surprise that there are an abundance of coastal hotspots all along this coast. Monaco, Saint Tropez, Cannes, Antibes and Nice are just a few of the must-visit ports of call.
New Pearl 82 co-ownership yacht for 2025
We are truly excited about the amazing 5 cabin yacht joining our fleet in 2025. Get your name down early is our only advice, as this game-changing yacht is already causing a stir in the marine industry and the advance order books are already reflecting that.
This Pearl 82 boasts features entirely new to her size class. This is an all-new 25-meter raised pilothouse yacht, which features a main deck master suite with five en-suite staterooms.
Her garage is large enough to accommodate a Williams tender, a jet ski, 2 FliteBoards and 2 Seabobs as well as an array of other tow along water toys.
- The only yachts in its class to offer a true RPH design with main deck master
- Five ensuite beautifully appointed staterooms plus three crew
- Main deck master stateroom with private forepeak terrace
- Direct access from the flybridge down to the foredeck lounge and ultimately to the master cabin
- Choice of aft deck layouts – Riviera or Veranda – to appeal to different Owners’ yachting lifestyles
- Vast garage to house tender, jetski, SeaBobs, and other water sport equipment
- Foredeck lounge with Beduin style awning, large sun-pads, and retractable table
- Extended flybridge with a full-sized dining table, a multi-functional wet bar opposite, and, aft, a sun pad and hot tub combo
- Variable hard top with three settings: full shade, adjustable louvres, and full sun
- Choice of three interior design styles by renewed British design star Kelly Hoppen CBE
- Naval Architecture and exterior design by Bill Dixon from Dixon Yacht Design famous firm
- Comprehensive Five Year warranty to protect residual value
Pearl 82 - She can accommodate 10 guests in luxurious comfort
This 5 en-suite stateroom 25m raised pilothouse yacht is huge step up for her class.
Her 3-crew eager to make your experience on board luxurious and service orientated so you can lay back on your sumptuous 82ft passage-making sun-lounger, relaxing and enjoying the ever-changing view.
She has five en-suite beautifully appointed staterooms with a main deck master stateroom with private forepeak terrace.
An additional bonus is her direct access from the flybridge down to the foredeck lounge and ultimately to the master cabin.
Her vast garage can house her Williams Tender, Jetski, 2 Fliteboards and 2 SeaBobs, and other water sport equipment.
On the foredeck lounge you will find a Beduin style awning, large sun-pads, and a retractable table.
Her extended flybridge has a full-sized dining table, a multi-functional wet bar opposite, and aft, a sun pad and hot tub combo with a variable hard top with three settings: full shade, adjustable louvres, and full sun.
Her interior design is by renewed British design star Kelly Hoppen CBE and her naval architecture and exterior design is by Bill Dixon.
8 weeks a year