Fractional Yacht Ownership in California
From San Francisco past Los Angeles, down to Yacht Share Networks home base in Newport Beach; and onwards down to San Diego and into Baja California the California coast has so much to offer.
California is one of the most popular holiday destinations in North America with over 800 miles of beautiful beaches and rugged shoreline.
Anchor in a calm cove to swim and soak up the California sun. Watch the whales and dolphins as you enjoy the gorgeous coastline view. Sport-fishing is a popular water-sport, as is scuba diving and snorkelling off Catalina Island which is located just 26 miles from Newport Beach. Catalina is a place where the gentle rhythm of the waves makes time slow down. It’s a place where you can paddle through crystal clear waters in the crisp morning air. Famous for its Mai Tais and sun-soaked massages on the beach in the afternoon, followed by moonlight walks along the unspoilt coast.
The California coast is the world’s greatest place to watch dolphins surf the bow of your yacht and whale watching is a dream come true. Watch sea lions lounge on buoys and rocky coasts. The birds flock playfully on the ocean as you breathe in every moment of your yachting adventure. Cruise into the vibrant harbours of San Francisco, Marina Del Ray, Long Beach, Newport Beach and San Diego. Just dock at a pier and take some time experiencing the Californian vibe and its unique culture and energising nightlife.
Our primary California base is located on Balboa Island central to Newport Beach’s beautiful harbour and coastline. This is one of the largest recreational boat harbours on the US west coast. There are several scenic islands within these sheltered waters and the 20+ mile shore is lined with outstanding homes and celebrity estates with stunning yachts on their private docks.
Located just south of the harbour entrance is Big Corona, a beautiful cove that offers ideal swimming. Further south is Emerald Bay, a popular anchorage just off the private beach of an exclusive community of residences.
Further south you can truly set yourself free by escaping to Baja California. The romantic sunsets and incredible local cuisine of La Paz will tantalize your senses and stimulate your taste buds. Snorkelling is a must as you head into the deep blue in search of it spectacular and colourful marine life. Kayaking is another exciting way to explore the area. Discover the quiet island of Espiritu Santo Island off the coast and enjoy a day truly “away from it all” in the desert sands of unspoiled beaches.
The picturesque fishing town, turned five-star resort of Cabo San Lucas, will undoubtedly exceed your expectations. Beautiful beaches boasting both party and family atmospheres line the coast where water sports and activities thrive. After enjoying a Michelin-star meal at one of Cabo’s incredible eateries, head out to taste the local tequilas and dance the night away under the stars. From shopping to spas, there is more than enough activity to keep you on your toes during your Baja California yachting experience.
Specs, Equipment and Information
Absolute’s thrilling, Award Winning 50 FLY 2021
- The perfect balance of size and functionality
- Length Overall 15.20m (49’ 10”)
- Width 4.41m (14’ 6”)
- Draft 3′ 10” (0.94m)
- Fresh water capacity (including water heater capacity) 480L (126.80 US gal)
- Fuel tank 1,600L (422.68 US gal)
- Cruise speed 23 knots
- Top speed 27.2 knots
- Chromatic contrast exterior lines
- An unusually bright and airy main deck interior
- Luxury upgraded teak exterior
- Upgraded hard top
- Elegant colour combinations
- Exquisite finishing touches throughout
- Wide, uninterrupted views thanks to pillar-free windows
- A third sunbathing area at the bow
- A fully equipped galley with a convenient electric sliding door to the superbly comfortable aft cockpit
- An enormous flybridge for a yacht of this class, with table, sofa, full kitchen and sun lounger
- Williams Jet Tender
Sleek and powerful with quiet cruising at speed:
- Volvo IPS 650 Engine Package
A ‘truly delightful’ onboard experience:
- Maximum people capacity 14
- Generous interior volume
- Three staterooms
- Two heads
- Very spacious full beam master cabin midship on the lower deck with a lavish en-suite head
- A bright, light VIP cabin covering the entire beam of the boat with double access from the stateroom and the companionway
- A third guest cabin with two berths
- A two berth aft crew cabin that can double as an extra guest cabin
- Redesigned salon furniture offers generous stowage space
- Innovative new chilled water air conditioning systems
- A dedicated entertainment area
- All furnished to a very fine standard
Includes plenty of desirable upgrades:
- Volvo Dynamic Positioning System (DPS)
- SeaKeeper 6 Gyro Stabilizer
- Cradlepoint WiFi System and AV Upgrades
- Ergonomic main deck helm station
- IPS Propulsion
- 21.5 kW Cummins generator
- 58” (147.32 cm) hydraulic swim platform
- Flybridge helm with 15” (38.1 cm) Garmin display, IPS joystick, quick thruster control, digital throttle and shift
- Starboard mounted lower helm with large compass, dual 16” (40.64 cm) displays, Volvo Penta EVC display and the SeaKeeper gyro control panel, also repeated on the Garmin displays
Absolute 50 Fly Syndicate Information
This great-looking, fresh take on the Absolute range is packed with upgrades and features amazing pillar-less views. The Absolute’s Award Winning 50 FLY 2021, Journey, is a 3 stateroom, large flybridge model located in luxurious Newport Beach, California, USA. You’ll love the prime slip, located near Lido Village itself and featuring easy access to numerous excellent restaurants and shops.
This yacht is available in quarter shares and it comes with a secret – the two berth crew cabin is superbly equipped and functions as an extra guest cabin if needs be.
The location is one of the US West coast’s biggest and best-loved recreational boat harbours with a collection of beautiful islands, sheltered waters, and more than twenty miles of stunning shore to enjoy, lined with movie star homes and celebrity estates, many with stunning yachts moored at private docks. A site for sore eyes!
Big Corona is close by, a famously beautiful cove offering perfect swimming in balmy waters. To your south there’s Emerald Bay anchorage, set just off the private beach of an exclusive community studded with yet more huge luxury homes. Carry on even further south to discover Baja California with its romantic sunsets, and the unbelievably delicious local cuisine of La Paz.
This place is a snorkelling legend. The brilliant blue waters are packed with fascinating sea life. Kayaking is a wonderful way to explore the dazzling water’s surface and superb views back towards the lovely beaches and grand homes. And the chilled island of Espiritu Santo is a place where peace reigns supreme, loved for its perfect unspoiled sandy beaches and clear blue skies.
The picturesque fishing town and five-star resort of Cabo San Lucas is even more special, the ultimate in luxury and so very beautiful. There are party beaches and family-focused beaches to enjoy, and the water sports and other exciting activities are world class. Michelin-star meals are yours at Cabo’s incredible eateries, and the local tequilas are world class. An unforgettable Baja California yachting experience awaits you!
72 Days p.a.