Spain - Barcelona
Fractional Yacht Ownership in Spain
The Spanish Costas offer year round sunshine and warm seas for much of the season.
With an abundance of famous ports, such as Puerto Banus and Benalamadena, yachting is a serious pastime in this region.
Beaches can get very crowded so a yacht-based holiday moored by those very wonderful beaches can become the prefect combination to enjoy the sun and the sea.
Specs, Equipment and Information
Perfect for fast, extended voyages:
- Motor yacht of the year 2015
- Length 29.45 m
- Beam 6.7 m
- Draft 1.45 m
- Two inboard 2000 V16 MTU diesel engines, 2350 engine hours
- Cruising speed 20kn
- Max speed 25 kn
- Range 350 nm
- 4 crew
More headroom than most yachts, plus:
- Lots of space throughout
- Ample dining spaces
- Huge Master cabin accessed via private stairs
- Well equipped galley
- All the mechanical, safety and electrical equipment you’d expect from a yacht of this calibre
The perfect combination of modern sporty design and elegant features:
- A lovely big salon with a spacious dining and comfortable lounge area
- 4 luxury cabins with en-suite bathrooms
- Room for 10 guests
- An outdoor lounge with barbecue
- A hot tub on the Flybridge
- A wet bar on the Flybridge
- One Master cabin
- One VIP cabin
- One double cabin + Pullman
- One twin cabin + Pullman
- 7 heads
- 2 crew cabins, both twins
Tenders & Toys
- Tender 1 – 4.5m 50 HP 4 stroke Yamaha
- Jet Ski – Yamaha Super Jet
Beautifully restyled and repainted:
- New exterior paint in 2015
- Full interior restyling in 2017
Astondoa 96 GLX Syndicate Information
This professional syndicator has 25 years’ experience, offering a variety of yachts based in some of the world’s most exciting yachting locations.
Fulfilling co-owners yachting dreams and providing the highest levels of customer service is the aim here, fulfilled by an experienced team of motivated specialists. But as ever, the yacht herself is the real star of the show!
This yacht is only shared among a few owners. This means there’s an extra degree of flexibility regarding the usage timetable, and everyone enjoys ample use.
As an owner you can access a convenient online booking timetable, supported by an equally efficient and knowledgeable telephone based service centre.
Owners’ shares are held through a high calibre Lichtenstein trust, which ensures the yacht is fully tax compliant and correctly registered wherever she cruises. This makes it a very sound proposition indeed, offering extra benefits like being able to utilise sister ship yachts located in other key yachting hotspots, subject to availability.
6 weeks per annum
8 (plus 3 crew)