Puerto Banus - Marbella
Fractional Yacht Ownership in Spain
The Spanish Costas offer year round sunshine and warm seas for much of the season.
With an abundance of famous ports, such as Puerto Banus and Benalamadena, yachting is a serious pastime in this region.
Beaches can get very crowded so a yacht-based holiday moored by those very wonderful beaches can become the prefect combination to enjoy the sun and the sea.
Specs, Equipment and Information
A craft with low hours in excellent condition:
- Volvo IPS Pod drives
- Easy manoeuvrability
- Fast and efficient at sea
Created with dedication to quality:
- Upgraded generator, air conditioning, flybridge bimini, wine cooler, low level LED lights, BBQ and more
- Lovely big bathing platform, hydraulically controlled for easy tender launch
Luxury accommodation for 6 guests across 3 well appointed cabins:
- A full beam master cabin aft, with port side seating and table, full size wardrobe and private en-suite
- A forward VIP guest cabin with a double berth and private access to the en-suite/day head
- A port guest cabin with twin berths
- A comprehensive galley complete with combination microwave, oven and dishwasher
- A large split saloon sofa with rise & fall TV and upper dinette area
- Unrivalled space in the cockpit for free-standing chairs around a cockpit table, perfect for alfresco fun
- A bright, beautifully finished interior in leather upholstery and wooden flooring
Equipment, electronics and more
Perfectly equipped with top class kit:
- IPS Joystick Control
- Pod Drives
- Hydraulic Bathing Platform
- ‘Humphree’ Electronic Fin Stabilisers
- Flybridge Bimini
- Flybridge BBQ
- Flybridge Ice Maker
- Flybridge Electric Cool Box
- Raymarine Touchscreen Chartplotter repeated to both helm positions
- Radar VHF with DSC repeated
- Stainless Steel Anchor Generator – Fischer
- Panda Air Conditioning throughout
- Bow spotlights
- Mesh windscreen Covers
- Foredeck Sunbed Cushions
- Foredeck Sun Canopy
- Foredeck Drinks Holders
- Combination Microwave/Oven/Grill Rise and fall Flat Screen TV to Saloon
- Powerful ‘Fusion’ Music System throughout with iPod dock
- Stern Winches
- Wine Cooler
- Cockpit Wet Bar
- Low Level Lights
- Teak to Flybridge, Cockpit and Bathing Platform
- Washer Dryer (never used)
- Passerelle Hot Water System
- Swim Ladder
Cranchi Fifty 8 Fly Syndicate Information
This glorious ‘as new’ yacht has been co-owned since 2013. These days she’s based in Marbella, with space for two more quarter shareholders to join the syndicate. If that’s you, you’ll enjoy her for 12 weeks per year.
Built in 2011 but not commissioned until 2013, this fabulous yacht has only been used as a day boat, which explains the low hours and excellent condition.
Fitted with the fantastic Volvo IPS Pod drives, she offers easy manoeuvrability in the marina along with a fast, efficient performance at sea.
The extensive bespoke specification includes an upgraded generator, air conditioning, flybridge bimini, wine cooler, low level LED lights, and BBQ, to name but a few. There’s a good-sized bathing platform, hydraulically controlled so it’s easy to launch the tender. And she delivers sumptuous accommodation for 6 guests in three well appointed cabins.
This yacht’s fantastic full beam master cabin is aft with port side seating and table, full size wardrobe and private en-suite facilities. Her forward VIP guest cabin has a double berth and private access to the en-suite and day head. The port guest cabin has twin berths.
She also boasts a comprehensive galley complete with a combination microwave, oven and dishwasher. The large split saloon sofa has a rise and fall TV and upper dinette area. The unrivalled space in the cockpit offers enough space for free-standing chairs around the cockpit table, perfect for alfresco dining or evening drinks. The bright interior is beautifully finished in leather upholstery with wooden flooring throughout.
This is an ideal proposition for anyone looking for relatively frequent visits to the Balearics on what can only be described as an exceptional value boating proposition!
12 weeks per annum