Menorca - Mahon
Fractional Yacht Ownership in Menorca
Yacht Share Network in Menorca is in the very capable of hands of Samuel & Marc Pons, undoubtedly the most experienced boating business on the Island. Pedros Boat Centre founded by Samuel and Marc’s father Pedro in the 1960’s, is renowned for its broad range of services performed by a small army of bright red uniformed nautical experts.
Being the local distributor and service agent for a number of world class boating brands such as Sea Ray, Boston Whaler, Sessa Marine Yacht, Key Largo, Greenline, and Rodman, Pedros are best placed to ensure potential boaters have access to the best vessels with the best maintenance back-up on Menorca.
Recognising that the majority of their clients are non-resident on the Island and only visit their holiday homes on a regular seasonal basis, Pedros Boat have chosen to develop a co-ownership fleet of yachts to offer clients the pleasure of boat ownership, but on a proportional basis commensurate with their time on the island on a more financially astute shared cost, shared ownership basis.
For the accomplished boating enthusiast who desires nothing but the best:
- Elegant styling and performance in a long-range watercraft
- Designed for socializing
- Cockpit Galley with Refrigerator and Sink
- Battery Switch & Shore Power w/ Battery Charger
- Mid-Cabin with large double bed
- Freshwater Washdown Spigot
- Separated Enclosed Shower Cabin with door
- Shower, Cockpit-Cabin Hot and Cold
- A fibreglass arch with Bimini top and enclosures
- Stereo, 12V FM with MP3 / USB Port, iPod Connection, Weatherproof Speakers and Digital Cockpit Remote
- Swim Platform extended with a Concealed Stainless Steel Swim Ladder
- Trim Tabs
- Electric Water Heater, 220V (22 L) with Exchanger
- Wood Salon Flooring
- CE Fire Suppression System – automatic with a manual pull
- Electrical Toilet with macerator
- Bow Thruster
- Docking Lights
- Dynamic Running Surface
- Automated Submersible Swim Platform Under Water Lights
- Through Hull
- Spotlight – 5 Remote Controlled
- Windlass – Electric with Chain & SST Anchor Hardtop
- Fibreglass Opening Canvas Section
- Fibreglass Hardtop Extended Sunshade
- Camper Canvas Package With Hardtop
- Canvas Cockpit Cover
- Foredeck Sunshade
- Bow Table with Dedicated Storage
- Cockpit Cooker (Alcohol and/or Electric)
- Cockpit Table with Teak – converting to Sunpad
- Fender Clips
- Grill-Cockpit-Built In-220V/50 Infinity
- Led Package in Cockpit
- 12V Refrigerator in Cockpit
- On Swim Platform
- 1 Galley & Salon Area TV – Flat Screen w/ DVD, Salon – 220v/50 TV – Flat Screen w/ DVD, Mid-Stateroom – 220v/50
SeaRay 320 Sundancer Syndicate Information
This yacht syndicate is run by our dedicated Yacht Share Network offices in Menorca. The management agent is the official Sea Ray distributor on the island so you are assured of the best possible service and rapid resolution of any issues.
The stunning 320 Sundancer is the ultimate in elegant styling and performance, a long-range watercraft designed with socialising in mind. She’s spacious, well designed and beautifully equipped throughout.
The syndicate is made up of 4 shareholders each enjoying 12 weeks use a year. There’s a broad cross-section of preferences regarding the choice of school holidays, and also plenty of choice for people who prefer to take their time on board during term time.
Being a Fractional Association Platinum Member, the syndicate works to the association’s Code of Conduct and fulfils their Maintenance Management criteria. This includes an owners’ website where you select the weeks you want on board, a communication forum, and real time access to the management accounts.
12 weeks per annum