Fractional Yacht Ownership in South of France & Monaco
The Yacht Share Network in France and Monaco is operated by William Parton, arguably the most experienced British yacht broker in France. He is somewhat unique in the Côte d’Azur, being the ABYA’s most long-standing independent professional yacht brokers association member.
William is resident in the South of France, fluent in English and French and is therefore on hand locally to take care of your needs; with access to an excellent support network of trusted professional contacts.
Since 1995 he has been looking after the sale and maintenance of used and new boats, standing the test of time, he has truly seen and dealt with it all!
The French Riviera just oozes charm and romance. Referred to as the Côte d’Azur, it runs from Italy along to Spain, incorporating the coastline of the French Riviera and Monaco.
It’s the birthplace of stylish yachting. With up to 50% of the worlds’ Superyachts based there and circa 90% of all Superyachts having visited this epicentre of yachting.
It’s no surprise that there are an abundance of coastal hotspots all along this coast. Monaco, Saint Tropez, Cannes, Antibes and Nice are just a few of the must-visit ports of call.
Meet Insomnia, a uniquely stunning yacht in pristine ‘as new’ condition:
- This is the world’s youngest, best condition pre-owned available Sunseeker 86, completed in December 2020 and currently the last in the line
- One of the highest specification 86s ever built
- One of Sunseeker’s most popular models
- A boat that’s in very high demand indeed
Equipment and Information
Insomnia is ocean-ready and raring to go:
- Fully coded for charter adventures
- 100% MCA compliant
- Beautifully maintained
- Includes the famous Sunseeker Warranty, good for 18 months
Delivering the very best in onboard luxury living:
- Cool, calm contemporary décor
- A massive main saloon that’s also warmly welcoming
- Lots of natural light
- Hand-finished furnishings
- State-of-the-art technology
- Outstanding design and craftsmanship
- The owner’s stateroom and guest cabins offer both privacy and extravagance
- Enjoy exhilarating open air rides from the flybridge
- Super-comfortable seating areas fore and aft
Feast your eyes on Insomnia's incredible Platinum Package Upgrade
Insomnia includes all this, superbly equipped and beautifully organised:
- Fin Stabilisation with stabilisation at rest and underway
- Flybridge carbon fibre hardtop
- One Kohler 28kW 50Hz Generator and one 32kW 50Hz Generator
- Stern thruster system
- Flybridge Teak Decking
- Electrical Seamless Transfer for AV equipment
- Electric BBQ grill, Stern spring cleats for stern mooring
- CCTV with 3 Cameras
- Burglar Alarm system
- Fuel polishing system
- Oil change system for engines gearboxes and generators
- Standby fresh water pump
- Pair of Retractable Cleats on port and stbd corners of platform
- Companionway flybridge hatch
- Separate Miele washing machine and tumble dryer
- Underwater lights x 8. 4 x on stern. 2 x port side and 2 x starboard side.
Main Console Navigation
- Simrad NSO processor with Simrad OP50 Controller.
- Three x Hatteland ‘System X’ 19″ Glass Bridge Displays – two for navigation and one for monitoring.
- Simrad Halo 6 Pulse Compression Radar 72nm 6 foot open array radar scanner.
- Simrad GS25 GPS Antenna. Simrad Autopilot system with QS80 control.
- Simrad IS42 Multifunction Instruments x 2 – displaying navigation information.
- Simrad BSM-1 Sounder module with B744V speed depth transducer.
- Simrad RS90 VHF with DSC. Simrad AIS NAIS 400 Class B AIS Transponder system with integrated GPS receiver.
- Simrad Go-Free wireless access control for iPad.
Flybridge Console Navigation
- Simrad NSS16 evo3 16″ Chart plotter multifunctional displays x 2 Simrad Autopilot system with QS80 control.
- Simrad IS42 Multifunction Instruments x 2 – displaying speed, depth and Compass.
- Simrad second station RS90 VHF with DSC
- 2 x Contardi Coco Mini IP44-BTR Polished Chrome with White fabric shade in lieu of reading lights. Lights to be mounted onto the Wenge Satin panels either side of headboard. Ensure the bottom of the light base sits in line with the break between the mirror and the headboard. Lights to be mounted with the arm at the bottom (upside down). No reading lights to be fitted
- 2 x Contardi Coco Mini IP44-BTR Polished Chrome with White fabric shade in lieu of reading lights. Lights to be fitted as per BN 8732086 and each light to be located next to the mirrors. Lights to be fitted with the arm at the bottom (upside-down). Lights to be controlled with individual switches.
- 2 x KVH TV8 Black Gloss Dummy Domes to be fitted to hardtop
- 2 x Momentum Nidus ND73CB arm chairs upholstered in Zimmer and Rohde – Yasar – 10789 992
- 3 seat BR Bay style sofas, NO Stainless trim in lieu of standard angled settee design – Upholstered in James Hare – Orion – 8290/02. Sofa to have vertical stitch detail to sofa arms as per BN 8591886 sofa design. Sofas to be 2m in length therefore reducing the size of the Aft Saloon side tables
- Additional sink to master en-suite to be fitted in lieu of standard single sink, forward vanity to be omitted to allow more floor space and access to sinks
- Air Conditioning – Upgraded to Tropical specification – 228,000BTU
- All radar arch equipment, nav gear and dummy domes to be sprayed or supplied in black gloss – No Warranty with Radar scanner
- Bedside storage units to be redesigned to make slimmer rectangular shaped shelf top with inlay not pocket and drawer under opening out from bed carcass
- Breakfast sofa seating to be upholstered in Zimmer and Rohde Infinity Soft – 10711985. Breakfast area seating to be raised on a 200mm high plinth to allow better view out of the port lights with mirrored features on the forward and aft of the window bands. The window shelf top is to be raised as well with a hinged lid on top and a lined storage box to be created under the lift up lid which can only be accessed when the blinds are up.
- Breakfast table and two sofa seats in lieu of standard sofa in Master Cabin
- Cabin doors only to have leather panel inserts in Whistler Shingles textured grey leather to front and back of door with contrast dark grey stitch detail Coats U9785. Main deck day head door to have leather panels to front side only.
- Compass Swinging and adjustment with correction card
- Aft cockpit seating cover
- Aft cockpit table cover
- Foredeck seating cover
- Foredeck sunpad cover
- Foredeck table cover
- Flybridge seating cover
- Flybridge sunpad cover
- Flybridge table cover
- Flybridge helm seat covers
- Dimmer switches on overhead interior lighting
- Fore and aft faces of window reveals to have silver mirrors fitted in lieu of standard
- Forward bulkhead Wenge – low build open grain Satin finish frame to be 100mm wide with chamfered corners.
- Full length Bronze mirror to be recessed with the frame standing proud of it by 15mm.
- A door stop is required, this can be located on the lower part of the 150mm frame
- Forward dining bulkhead to have bronze mirrored columns to either side as per BN 8661986.
- Fabric panels above and below TV to be upholstered in ARTE – Zebrino – 67148. No Extra Cost Forward Lower deck stairwell bulkheads to be upholstered in Majilite – Mosaic – Silver/Copper JXCRL1V. Bulkheads to have wider vertical Wenge Satin strips between panels – 40mm. Stairwell bulkhead initial section nearest helm observation area to be upholstered in Wenge Satin
- Forward Saloon sofa side tables to be standard size with Whistler Shingles textured leather inlays with dark grey contrast stitch
- Full width Bronze mirrored bulkhead above cabinetry unit with a 100mm Wenge satin frame
- Headboard to consist of upper half in Bronze Mirror 2 x equal squares. Lower panels upholstered in Zimmer and Rohde Phonix 10712 994 in 2 x square panels.
- Hydraulically lifting platform with maximum lift capacity of 1000 kg with Tender maximum weight of 900 kg
- Interior Wood Finish – Wenge Satin Finish
- Line Voltage Regulator (Atlas AutoSHORE 30kVA) – Allows the yacht to be connected to a larger range of shore supply voltages than would otherwise be possible enabling the yacht to utilise power from three phase shore supplies and significantly reducing the effect of weak, variable and low voltage shore supplies
- Main deck day head option
- Non standard carpet throughout boat
- Outboard cabinet top to have Inset leather panel of Whistler textured Grain Shingles leather with contrasting stitching in Coats U9785
Performance AV Package
- Saloon Samsung 65″ Television with a Blu-ray player. 5:1 system with Sonos Playbar and Sonos Subwoofer. Speakercraft WH6.1 rear speakers with Sonos connect Amp. Apple TV. Observation area 24″ Television with Speakercraft CRS8 speaker. Sonos Connect linked to the AV system.
- Master stateroom Samsung 55″ Television. Blu-ray player. 5:1 system with Sonos Playbar and Sonos Subwoofer. Speakercraft WH6.1 rear speakers with Sonos connect Amp. Apple TV.
- Forward VIP stateroom Samsung 40″ Television. Blu-ray player with Sonos Beam soundbar and Sonos Subwoofer. Apple TV.
- Crew cabin 24″ Television with Fusion DVD/CD/Radio and infra-red remote eye with Bluetooth functionality and Fusion ceiling stereo speakers. Sonos Connect linked to the cabin AV system.
- Aft Port and Starboard guest cabins 24″ Television. Samsung Blu-ray player with Sonos Beam soundbar and Apple TV. (On 5 cabin layouts the above is repeated in lieu of the Master stateroom)
- Aft Cockpit zone with Four Sonance VP65R XT Extreme Speakers with Sonos Connect and amplifier.
- Flybridge zone with Six Sonance VP65R XT Extreme Speakers with Sonos Connect and amplifier.
- Fore deck zone with Two Sonance VP65R XT Extreme Speakers and Sonos Connect and amplifier.
Note. The router is to provide access to the internet via Wi-fi or Cellular data and to allow the user to link to an available marina Wi-fi network. The boat can be fitted with up to 2 SIM cards (user supplied) to access the internet when in range of 3G-4G data signals. This system will give data communications only. Voice communication is not covered. Air time, service agreements and SIM cards shall be the responsibility of the Client.
- Port side dining cabinetry unit to be in style of 95 Yacht cabinetry with straight front in lieu of curved bar front as BN 8661986 with top in Palisandro Classico.
- Main carcass built in Wenge Satin. Doors to have Wenge Satin border with leather panel inserts in Whistler Shingles Textured grain leather with contrast stitch – Coats U9785.
- Central doors to have push catches in lieu of leather pulls.
- Forward and Aft doors to have leather pulls in Whistler Shingles Leather with contrast stitch U9785.
- Wine cooler to be stored in forward cupboard refrigerator in Aft Cabinet
- Port side Inboard bulkhead to have Bronze mirror to match starboard side. Mirror to run at the same height as mirror above starboard cabinetry with Wenge Satin bulkhead below. Mirror to also have a 100mm frame in Wenge Satin
- Port Twin Guest cabin option for sliding berth to create double
- Powered Blinds for lower deck cabins
- Powered Blinds for the saloon and dining windows
- Prep for SAT TV including power and data cables to hoop with feeds to Saloon and all cabins including Crew mess
- Preparation only for future fit of optional Flybridge Hydraulic Crane including Aluminum Deck Plate and Wiring
- Rectangular shaped Dining table top as per BN 8732086 in Wenge Satin with no insert. Table to have quartered directional grain top with polished stainless steel detail to table nosing
- Robert Langford 2 x Nassau Bar stool upholstered in Zimmer and Rohde – Jazz – 10769 993
- Safe concealed in cabinetry (8.3 lts. W280mm x H165mm x D235mm) in the Master Walk in wardrobe
- Safe concealed in cabinetry (8.3 lts. W280mm x H165mm x D235mm) in the Forward VIP Cabin Wardrobe
- Saloon and Dining flooring to be White Gold dust and mother of pearl ROESP682E with inset carpet to Saloon and Dining areas in Elements – Aurora – Smokey Ridge.
- Simrad RS90 third station handset in the Crew Mess, 825-06
- Simrad Sonic wind speed weather station interfaced into the navigation system 825-09
- Simrad Structure Scan HD Sonar imaging module 825-07
- Special design coffee tables x 2 – Palisandro Classico gloss stone top with Wenge Satin wood finish
- Stairway forward, aft and inboard bulkheads to have Whistler Shingles textured leather Horizontal panels with contrast stitch detail (single stitch line) in dark grey contrast stitch Coats U9785.
- Starboard Main Deck Saloon bulwark balcony with sliding door
- Starboard Twin Guest cabin option for sliding berth to create double
- Sunbrella premium exterior upholstery upgrade
- Three bar stools for the Flybridge wetbar – Timage Stainless Steel Bar Stools 1182-20BS104 in lieu of standard upholstered in Sunbrella Connect CNT J272 140 Iron SIDE A
- Twin Anchor arrangement at Bow.
- 2 x Lewmar V8 windlass.
- 1 X Lewmar 80kg galvanised anchor with 100 metres 12mm diameter galvanised chain.
- 1 X Lewmar 50kg galvanised anchor with 60 metres 12mm diameter galvanised chain.
- U-Line Refrigerator on the main deck
- U-Line Wine cooler on the main deck
- Water Maker Idromar 250 litres per hour (MC5S-250)
- Water purifier for icemaker
Sunseeker 86 Syndicate Information - Cote d'Azur
This yacht can truly be described as new. The founding shareholder of this syndicate recently upgraded to this stunning 86 from his Sunseeker 76, so knew exactly how to specify this yacht.
The owner worked very closely with Sunseeker’s in-house design studio on the internal design and decor and what they have produced is nothing short of excellent. The detailing throughout the yacht is superb and a real step up from the standard Sunseeker finish.
The family’s usage has been minimal since acquiring her, so they have asked us to find suitable like-minded co-owners to share her with him. Their desire to retain a share is a testament to her.
The yacht has her own berth in Monaco and cruises the French & Italian rivieras offering her co-owners varying ports of call on each visit, ongoing year on year.
6 weeks a year
4 double cabins (8 guests) & 2 crew cabins (4 crew)